Yikes! Father works two jobs so his son can go to college and his son fails with a 0.2 GPA.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I'm fukking angry. This kid doesn't know what he has. My parents didn't help pay for college, and basically told me they didn't believe i was smart enough to go. I had zero support. I could sort of see not caring about school in high school. I was the same way. I did horribly the first three years of high school, but by senior year, I cleaned up my act. Of course, by then it was too late to go to anything but a community college, but when I went, I decided that I was going to do well. I ran into problems here and there, but I made it happen. This kid needs to figure shyt out. Do you really want to be stuck at walmart or magic mountain? Do better.

Damn breh ya parents really tried to ether u :jbhmm:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Damn bruh this is how my mom used to get into me

And I'm glad she did because that's what I needed, some parents are scared to be honest

They lack the courage to be open with their emotions, I guarantee you he's gonna get his shyt together

That nikka gave me mild PTSD just listening :pacspit:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
[QUOTE="Nikki_04, post: 31172935, member: 34819"]I don't get the "college isn't for everyone" mindset...it is really not that hard, you just need to put the effort forth and some people just don't have the discipline, focus or motivation to put forth the effort.[/QUOTE]
:dead:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
I don’t think y’all get it.

1. The father just wasted 10-20k for nothing

2. The son is not an idiot, he got into a college.

My biggest fear was not wasting my parents money when they sent me to school. This kid is a piece of shyt. Playing video game, drinking, popping pills, and hitting parties.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think y’all get it.

1. The father just wasted 10-20k for nothing

2. The son is not an idiot, he got into a college.

My biggest fear was not wasting my parents money when they sent me to school. This kid is a piece of shyt. Playing video game, drinking, popping pills, and hitting parties.

:mjlol:

tater

Superstar
Daps
My cousin did this pretty much. My aunt and uncle were paying out of pocket for him to go to school. Come to find out a YEAR later dude had like 10 credits and a 1.xx gpa. They gave him a few semesters to get it together, he failed.

So now he’s not gettting anything. Dude is not smart. Unlike some of the other examples he’s lazy AND simple. Now he has a menial job (not a trade which he was given the option to do as well) and he’s married to an alcoholic. I just don’t understand.

Daps
not everybody meant for college.

pops playing himself

if ya boy ain't trying to go to college, put him in a trade or let him work for awhile then maybe he'll consider his options in the long haul.

people gotta learn that your kids is not your mirror image, that you're essentially raising another human being with their own obligations/motives and aspirations.

Word is bond.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This isn't about dude being a dumbass in school. It's about him being a fukkup in life. Just manifested itself in school. nikka being too lazy to learn how to drive so his pops can buy him a car should tell you everything you should know.

Some people are born just to take up space. This dude is one of them.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
The dad is suspect to me.
After sacrificing all of that time, work and money...he didn't check in on his son? You're an adult in college but parents are still involved enough to know if you're headed towards 0.2 GPA.
Yelling at his son in public? :francis:
You didn't hear? The boy was lying about his progress. He didn't tell them he was failing. He was probably like "yeah dad I'm doing good". Once shyt hit the fan he couldn't lie anymore.