Yikes! Father works two jobs so his son can go to college and his son fails with a 0.2 GPA.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Cmon fam. He clearly didn’t give a damn about his father bussing his ass for him. Dude is the walking embodiment of selfish and spoiled.

I was hoping this was community college not an actual university. If ol' boy is grown like that, then he needs to be his own man, get a job, and have his own place. There's no need for his father to be helping him at all. :manny:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I could hear the pain in Dad's voice. Taking him out though to get a job would be the worst thing u can do that. Dude is already lazy. If he get some money in his pocket- he really gonna start feeling himself, end up getting some chick pregnant and never go back to school. He can't be that dumb because he did get accepted to college. So there has to be some type of smarts there. (yea some colleges accept anybody but I have a feeling this isn't one of those cases)

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
Some people treat college like high school 2.0 where you can pass just by showing up and teachers let you make up assignments/tests or offer extra credit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
College IS NOT hard....

Especially if you not working

The bar is really low for alot of colleges and you really see just how slow and unfocused some nikkas really are

Pretty much.. if you have a good support system, half of the trick to passing college is simply showing up.... looks like he did....

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
:francis: Father is 100% on point.

Said the dude flunked one semester and then flunked another.

I mean, I understand you get demoralized and depressed or some shyt during school and maybe you don't do well one semester and maybe the father should be seeing why his son is doing this and help improve his situation but based on what the dad said, he failed his first semester and kept it from his dad and then flunked his second semester and lost his student loans.

His father at this point should be like, you're going to go to work unless you can find a way to pay for school on your own. :francis:

Maybe he can go back to school at a later age when his head might be in the game.

He'd need to pay off his loans and whatnot but that's generally the right course. Some kids enter the college circuit too early. After two years of grinding a dead-end job, that's when they tend to realize their priorities and want to get out there.

That's the right course for the young man. Let him realize how hard it is.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like said...undergrad if you dont have a job is not hard...but keep making excuses for nikkas that buy Jordans with net check and play madden all day instead of prioritizing
You can tell how low ambition some of these bums have :russ:

It's 2018 yes there are hard college classes but almost everything you have to research is on the Internet this is not the 1800 where you actually have to be smart if you are a college student. College today is nothing but knowing how to search on Google and watch YouTube videos