Yikes! Father works two jobs so his son can go to college and his son fails with a 0.2 GPA.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
This video was two minutes of unintentional comedy from start to finish. I was close to crying. :russ:

"YOU DIDN'T PASS NOT ONE CLASS!!!"

"YOU CAN'T PROVE shyt!!! The first time you lied to me, you should have gotten your ass in there and proved it. In summer school, you should have proved it."

"YOU JUST WASTED MY GODDAMN MONEY!"

"You think you're gonna get a student loan, but guess who they don't give student loans? Students who got an 0.2 GPA! BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A GODDAMN STUDENT!!!"

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

:damn: :damn: :damn:

:dead: :dead: :dead:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Your first semester of college is high school level courses. It you can graduate high school you can pass most if not all of those intro classes. Plus you get to choose the courses you take in college. If he was really struggling intellectually like he couldve signed up for one of those bullshyt elective course like archery and got an easy A for just showing up. .2 gpa means you never stepped foot into the classroom again after the first day of class.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Your first semester of college is high school level courses. It you can graduate high school you can pass most if not all of those intro classes. Plus you get to choose the courses you take in college. If he was really struggling intellectually like he couldve signed up for one of those bullshyt elective course like archery and got an easy A for just showing up. .2 gpa means you never stepped foot into the classroom again after the first day of class.
Nah we had advisors choose classes I’m just a smooth smart dude so shyt wasn’t to hard but my homie is just as smart as me had a 1.0 but finished with a 2.8

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Nah don't lie to folks like that. Maybe it's different amongst majors but my lvl 100 courses were hard and made to weed out students. They don't call them weed out courses for nothing

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
This is still one of the GOAT videos. :mjlol:

To this day, I wish we could hear Jordan's responses. His dad was probably calm in the beginning, but he lost his shyt hearing what was being said to him. :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This video was two minutes of unintentional comedy from start to finish. I was close to crying. :russ:

"YOU DIDN'T PASS NOT ONE CLASS!!!"

"YOU CAN'T PROVE shyt!!! The first time you lied to me, you should have gotten your ass in there and proved it. In summer school, you should have proved it."

"YOU JUST WASTED MY GODDAMN MONEY!"

"You think you're gonna get a student loan, but guess who they don't give student loans? Students who got an 0.2 GPA! BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A GODDAMN STUDENT!!!"

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

:damn: :damn: :damn:

:dead: :dead: :dead:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

The last line had me comatose :dead:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My daughter seems to clearly be a good student who likely won't have an issue graduating college, but if i suspected she was unmotivated or lacking intellectuallly, i wouldn't rush her or pay for school until after she's had a chance to experience the blue collar lifestyle and developed some motivation.
Like after highschool just let them work a regular job. Not like there is a cut off age for college. People don't seem to understand this and will waste thousands on someone who simply isn't mature enough to handle their own education.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
My cousin did this pretty much. My aunt and uncle were paying out of pocket for him to go to school. Come to find out a YEAR later dude had like 10 credits and a 1.xx gpa. They gave him a few semesters to get it together, he failed.

So now he’s not gettting anything. Dude is not smart. Unlike some of the other examples he’s lazy AND simple. Now he has a menial job (not a trade which he was given the option to do as well) and he’s married to an alcoholic. I just don’t understand.
Not everyone is meant for college.