Yikes! Father works two jobs so his son can go to college and his son fails with a 0.2 GPA.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
shiit, its cases like this that makes it easier for people to argue against it. This dude didn't try worth a damn and ran through his own dad's money for two semester and accomplished diddly squat. Imagine taking this case and putting it in the political arena where you're now asking tax payers to pay for him to just sit around do jack shyt to pass. It would give folks pause about potential waste.

Stop.

Art Barr

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
The Father probably didn't pay much attention to his son in recent years.

Even as a kid it's easy to tell who wasn't meant for college and who was going to be the loser that flunked out if their parents forced them to go.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It is really on the father because somewhere he never prepared his child socially and in education.

College and university is way harder and if you went to public school. You are gonna learn why and how behind you are.
Simple as that.

Education needs to be changed in this country for real.

Art Barr

shadowking

All Star
Daps
:snoop:

Im experiencing this shyt right now

My son is now in the 8th grade just got accepted to this S.T.E.M.program.

Which required me to buy him a 140$ scientific graphing calculator and a new Mac book

Yet his progress report came out with a note from the teacher saying he is in danger of failing the class with a 52 point grade average if he doesn't improve....

God I want to put hands on this boy
:beli:

What's the reason he's failing behind?

You can spank him like we do back home. Is he not motivated or does he need more help in a specific topic

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'd beat his ass to a pulp. :francis:

Man, I know families in Haiti that have sacrificed so much to send their kids to universities abroad. God forbid that fukka goes to the big universities in the U.S. or U.K. and France and gets all americanized and starts listening to them kids in these countries who often get everything for free that think college is a party zone and fails. The whole family would take turn beating ya ass after they done sold their land passed on from ancestors to send you to school.

I'm sure it happens in other small countries too.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It is really on the father because somewhere he never prepared his child socially and in education.

College and university is way harder and if you went to public school. You are gonna learn why and how behind you are.
Simple as that.

Art Barr
This is true. For me, college was part 2 of HS but for others, college was hard af

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

Simple as that.

Art Barr
Astounded at the excuse making. "Not prepared" means you gave it a shot but just wasn't equipped. That means you went to every class and get at least a 1.5 GPA for trying. This nikka got a ducking 0.2. That means you did not even Try. This little nikka is at least 18 years old. At what point does self-accountability kick in for an adult.

Brehs are really out here blaming the dad for not preparing an 18 year old ass adult to understand the nikka literally needs to wake up, roll out of bed, and just walk into the class to not get a 0.2
:mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I can tell what type of homes yall grew up in if you making excuses for this. That dad sacrificing a lot to support that child. Comes home and theres food in the fridge, electricity, water. And all you have to do is TRY...but you have the audacity to flunk out with a 0.2 GPA? Nah, theres no excuse for that. The kid isnt a bad person, but don't do that while someone else is supporting you. Take care of yourself and be a bum.
Agreed. No one is claiming that everyone is supposed to go to college and be model students. I never knew it was possible to have a GPA so low. This is indicative of someone who is simply not trying. He doesn't pay for shyt either so that also adds to the complacency he's exhibiting as a spoiled child. I can't.

Daps
Underlying issues...

Was there a conversation going into the kid’s junior regarding what he wanted for himself?? This seems like the type of thing you do to spite someone. Is the mother in the picture? What’s the family dynamic?