Yikes! Father works two jobs so his son can go to college and his son fails with a 0.2 GPA.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
How does one fail every single class
:francis:i did this.....transfered out of state with a 3.4 gpa was my first time away from home i lived it up and went fukking crazyyyy ended up with a .12 gpa
i was just fukking hoes, partying, going to social events, hanging out in the dorm lounges, going to the gym...everything except focusing on school work
didnt do 1 piece of homework all semester but showed up to every class
passed only some tests, Never studied for any, had perfect attendance but homework was 40% of your grade
was my first time away from home my other school that i transferred from was a commuter school basically had to take a bus to get there and get home
didnt really have any friends outside of class
finished class didnt hangout with anyone or any events, got on the bus went back home
was super popular at my new school everyone in my dorm knew me, Chicks literally next door to me wanting to hangout in my dorm of course things happen :wow: it was just a complete 180 and almost fukked up my educational output had to leave that college after 1 semester cause i spent basically 12k that semester just to fail every class... was 3 years ago... just paid that shyt off 3 months ago or so :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::francis::francis::francis::francis: 12k u can never get back was some amazing memories though:mjcry:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Facts, idk what these nikkas think trade schools are, they aren’t just handing certificates of completion over there neither. The problem is the nikka was completely lazy.

This. Trade schools you have to be really good at math ect. You have to work AND go to school and get a 80% or better on every exam.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
After my first two semesters at university I was put on probation; if I failed one more class I would have been expelled. My WAM after two semesters was 21%. I'm not sure how that translates to GPA, basically it means my average mark for a class was 21%. 50% is a pass, so I had less than half of a passing grade. If 2 GPA means you're passing, then my GPA was like 0.8.

Six years later and I'm about to graduate with honours with a WAM of 85% (which is a GPA of 4), top of the class and with ambitions of going straight into a Doctoral program. You can turn things around no matter how bad you start, I'm living proof. You just need to keep fighting and never give up, and also get your shyt together. It isn't hard to pass as long as you show up to class and submit your assessments on time.

Some people just aren't ready for the university life at 18. I know I wasn't. You need to have enough maturity and responsibility for your own life and career that you make the transition to university smooth, and they just don't teach you that shyt at high school. You also need to make good choices about what you want to achieve and what you want to learn, you can't be going into university wondering what you're going to do. I was definitely not ready and not mature enough for it at 18 and if my team ugly ass ever has children I'd recommend them to not go straight into uni after high school.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I really wish more parents were like that

They would save their kid lots of pain & heartache

But some people have too much cot damn pride in they kid

The issue is when you dont let kids know what they are bad at you set them up for failure. You have to teach people to identify their weaknesses AND strengths and not just focus on strengths and sugar coat everything else. You set your kids up for failure in life because they will lack self awareness.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
was definitely not ready and not mature enough for it at 18 and if my team ugly ass ever has children I'd recommend them to not go straight into uni after high school.

This is basically it right here. I started college at 17 and I wasn't ready even though I thought I was. Too much freedom and nobody taught me how to properly manage my time.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like a father who couldnt except the truth about his son:manny:

No point in trying to force college on the kid when u knew good and well he wasn't gonna go to class, I'm not breaking bread on college like that for my kid unless they have a passion they are pursuing.

Daps
:snoop:

Im experiencing this shyt right now

My son is now in the 8th grade just got accepted to this S.T.E.M.program.

Which required me to buy him a 140$ scientific graphing calculator and a new Mac book

Yet his progress report came out with a note from the teacher saying he is in danger of failing the class with a 52 point grade average if he doesn't improve....

God I want to put hands on this boy
:beli:
Work together with him and help him. This should be a joint effort. You’re on the same team

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:snoop:

Im experiencing this shyt right now

My son is now in the 8th grade just got accepted to this S.T.E.M.program.

Which required me to buy him a 140$ scientific graphing calculator and a new Mac book

Yet his progress report came out with a note from the teacher saying he is in danger of failing the class with a 52 point grade average if he doesn't improve....

God I want to put hands on this boy
:beli:
Breh be a dad not a bully

Find out why he is failing and fix it

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Apply for a community college do it part time, around 6-8 credits, and pay for it out of pocket, since community college tuition is so low. And get a job while you are in school

Problem solved

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He never even went to class breh, its almost impossible to fail everything.
Exactly especially your freshman year. There's a university course my college required that basically just taught you about college life. Registering for classes,Applying for Finacial Aid, etc All you have to do is show up and follow instructions to pass the class with an A.
Other freshman courses are easy too. I had english class that was basically high school english.