Yikes! Father works two jobs so his son can go to college and his son fails with a 0.2 GPA.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Man u could feel tha anger n disappointment in breh's voice

Tbr college is a huge ripoff and i have a Bachelor's.

Majority of ppl who graduate dont even get jobs in their major.

I know so many ppl with art school or liberal arts type degrees with basic 30-40k jobs but with 50-100k of student loan debt. Shyt is wild to me. Mfkrs with creative writing degrees with 200 dollar a month payments...couldnt be me:patrice:

Ppl should go to CC for a year unless you have a legit plan for a specific career.
Also everyone aint an intellectual....take yo ass to trade school. Too bad parents n society have tunnel vision about college

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Make College free for all people like in Europe. Problem solved.
College is free in only a handful of European countries, specifically in Nordic countries (e.g. Norway) can a college education be free.

In most countries in Europe it is not free to go to college, students also need to buy books etc.

Some countries offer a free public transport travel pass that also gives students siscounts in certain stores, museums etc.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Man I went to college. Soooooo many people failed out from not going to class.

Actually my second year roommate went to class for a week and then stopped going and failed out.

Hella kids didn't show up the second semester of college freshman year because they failed out

He didn't go to class. That's all. 40% of my freshman class didn't return.

College is not hard if you actually do your work at minimum you'll get at least a c or d.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Maybe the breh isn't cut out for school right now.

Believe it or not plenty of ways to have incredible success without going to school.

A lot of people don't go to college until later in life and a lot of people are vastly more successful than the mass majority even if they don't have a degree.

This guy is a lazy bum. He's not Bill Gate :francis:

He doesn't work; he doesn't have a fukking license.

And 18 yo is not a kid anymore.

If you don't want to go to college, fine. Do something else then. Something productive.

If you don't have a plan, go to college.

A lot of cats just want to "chill" till they wake up one day at 30 with no diploma, no money and no plan.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Nobody is that stupid. He got to college and was wilding out. Partying, smashing new chicks every other day, drinking, smoking, all night madden with your boys, etc. I knew plenty of people like this when they first got to school, bytches couldn't wait for their parents to drive off before busting it open. He'll be alright. He probably picked all early morning classes like a rookie and couldn't handle it.

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
I must be the only dude on earth that will tell my
Kid they are trash if they actually suck at something lol

I really wish more parents were like that

They would save their kid lots of pain & heartache

But some people have too much cot damn pride in they kid