YES!!!! Nubia-Kemet (aka Egypt) Is Where We ("Niger-Congo"-Bantus) Came From..Own It

Daps
I provided aDNA (ancient DNA) showing that Ramses III and his son were of the E-M2 lineage (E1b1a), and that same lineage is the most dominant lineage in Sub Saharan Africa today. There is nothing that you have said that can possibly refute that fact. You provided a study on the living populations of Africa and Eurasia today. What fukking relevance does this have with the fact that E-M2 is of East African origin, and spread to West Africa? You clearly don't understand genetics, and you are trying to gaslight as usual.
Yet again you keep telling lies.
The spread of Y-DNA E-M2* to West Africa predates Ancient Egypt you fukking moron.
The study I provided shows the time when the Y-DNA E-M2* subclades appeared. None of the Egyptian Y-DNA E-M2* matches the West African and Bantu Y-DNA E-M2*.
I mean for fukk sake Y-DNA E-U174 a subclade of Y-DNA E-M2* is ~5000 years old and it has never been found among Egyptians (ancient or otherwise), yet it is the most common haplogroup among West African and Bantu men.
We don't know what even know what subclade of Y-DNA E-M2* Ramses III was. And even if we did know it... who cares? Ramses III was just one guy.

Daps
The thing is....what theories are being put out about the peopling of Africa, and WHO is putting these theories out? The African-Black scholars have a completely different version of the peopling of Africa than that of the European. The European version that some members are upholding directly shyts on the ancient history of so called "Niger-Congo"/Bantu people by placing us into regions that we were not in thousands upon thousands upon thousands of years prior to actually reaching those locations (West, Central, Southern Africa). This theory has been rocked to the core for over half a century now, but the "I'm white and I say so" card has been pulled to keep it afloat. When the nonsense about the theory is exposed, you have some "black" members and some who are certainly Cac plants fighting to the death defend the shyt based almost solely on logical fallacies (namely appeal to authority i.e. "no serious (meaning white) scholar approves of your theory"). The fact that every entitled "master teacher" of black history starts the history of our people along the Hapi/Nile valley, and these "black" members go out of their way to disrespect the painstaking work of our scholars is cause for reprimand in opinion.

Breh this a war. We have Cacs on this website and throughout the internet who are dedicated to misleading blacks about our history on the internet. Many of them have connections to Egyptsearch (a popular discussion forum for decades now focused on the blackness of ancient Kemet) and white supremacist genetic forums.

One thing to notice here, none of the DNA evidence nor the cultural analysis have been nudged by the people who naysay this argument. Why would they skip the evidence to make unfounded opinions, and downright insulting talking points that aim at specific ethnic groups when discussing the race as a whole? Trust me it's a lot more serious than having "different opinions". I know that some black folks think different that's fine, but there is a dedicated coalition of folks on the internet lurking in black platforms. They have the same lying ass white liberal arguments and talking points to spread their poison. If the talking points were all different than that's one thing, but they say the same lying ass shyt which can only happen via a conspiracy.
*Dusty Hotep*: Boohoohoo! Everyone conspires against me. Only I know the truth about everything. It's all some grand conspiracy. Everybody that's against my findings are nothing more than CAC devils. Sob Sob Sob. I'm the Master Teacher. This hurts my feelings. The dust on me is blowing away. I'll never get a job.

You sound like every fat white neckbeard conspiratard.

Daps
I stated that Southeast Asians and Australoid populations were black. I gave both osteological evidence and genetic evidence of their relationships. You ignored both.
You do realise by that same logic, East Asians are 'black'.

A 'black' man according to the dusty hotep logic:
MV5BOTRjYWNmNmMtYTFjZi00MWEzLWFhNjEtNWQwMTlkNDc0MzQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgyODMzNw@@._V1_.jpg

When in reality this Indigenous Aussie man is more related to the East Asian above
979082-3x2-xlarge.jpg

than to Sub-Saharan Africans
F1.large.jpg

Asante

All Star
Daps
The spread of Y-DNA E-M2* to West Africa predates Ancient Egypt you fukking moron.

When did E-M2 spread to West Africa (except for the Mande in the Western Sahara hence Dhar Tichitt), and what evidence do you have of it spreading to West Africa (namely Tropical West Africa) at a much earlier date? There is no evidence of it existing in Tropical West Africa until very recently according to contemporary aDNA;

Ancient West African foragers in the context of African population history
Mark Lipson, Isabelle Ribot, […]David Reich

Nature (2020)

Our knowledge of ancient human population structure in sub-Saharan Africa, particularly prior to the advent of food production, remains limited. Here we report genome-wide DNA data from four children—two of whom were buried approximately 8,000 years ago and two 3,000 years ago—from Shum Laka (Cameroon), one of the earliest known archaeological sites....However, the genome-wide ancestry profiles of all four individuals are most similar to those of present-day hunter-gatherers from western Central Africa, which implies that populations in western Cameroon today—as well as speakers of Bantu languages from across the continent—are not descended substantially from the population represented by these four people

Only the Twa/ "Pygmies" were in tropical West Africa until relatively recently, which is exactly what the African scholar C.A. Diop has pointed out 50 years ago...

The study I provided shows the time when the Y-DNA E-M2* subclades appeared. None of the Egyptian Y-DNA E-M2* matches the West African and Bantu Y-DNA E-M2* I mean for fukk sake Y-DNA E-U174 a subclade of Y-DNA E-M2* is ~5000 years old and it has never been found among Egyptians (ancient or otherwise), yet it is the most common haplogroup among West African and Bantu men.

You dumb fukk that is your assumption that these "Egyptians" today have anything to do with the Kemites from 3,200 BC. Modern Egyptians have little to nothing to do with the ancients;

modernegyptiansunrepres_zpsxmsf5zjz.jpg

dnatribesmodernanciente_zpsbpdvusee.jpg
Again dumbass, this is why aDNA (which is what I provided) is much more valued in these types of discussions. When you use living populations, there is much to be assumed about how they came to be in that place in time. The study on Ramses III and his son was clean cut. We got the haplogroups, and they can be compared to living populations, and of those living populations the Niger-Congo speakers were the closest. To use modern Egyptians as any sort of model for the ancients shows how slow you are.

We don't know what even know what subclade of Y-DNA E-M2* Ramses III was.

It was E-M2 with a genetic pull towards Niger-Congo speaking populations in Southern, Central and West Africa per the pop affil. that has been verified via peer reviewed studies;

106zqjn_zpsiae31hrj.png

And even if we did know it... who cares? Ramses III was just one guy.

Man shut the fukk. It changes everything. The E-M2 which was assumed to have migrated immediately into West Africa around the end of the last ice age with Niger-Congo speakers according the some linguist, but the finding of E-M2 in DYNASTIC KEMET and the complete absence of it in West African samples between those two mentioned periods means that it did not migrate into West Africa at that time; Go the fukk on somewhere Cac.

Last edited:

Asante

All Star
Daps
You do realise by that same logic, East Asians are 'black'.

No that's not how it works. What external anatomical features link contemporary East Asian populations with Sub Saharan Africans like the Australoid have cranial and limb proportions that link them to Niger-Congo speakers?

egyptians-brace1993.png

NONE!!!

When in reality this Indigenous Aussie man is more related to the East Asian above

In terms of genotype those light skinned East Asian albino mutts have absorbed some of the DNA of these aboriginal populations of East Asia who spanned from Japan (the Ainu people) and the Arctic Eskimos to the lands of Australia and Tasmania. The aboriginal populations of Australia are black by physical appearance and some genetic remnants in forms of blood adaptions related to sickle cell which only comes from the Niger-Congo speaking populations;

map1.png

3.2.1e.jpg

Sickle cell's distribution correlates with the Niger-Congo speaking populations;

800px-Map_of_the_Atlantic%E2%80%93Congo_languages.svg.png

than to Sub-Saharan Africans

:mjlol:
These Cacs (YOU) try so hard to disconnect the global black family from a common identity, because they know that this unity will spell the end of their domination.

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Coli geneticist, point me in a direction for more information on the mtDNA Haplogroup L3.

This genetic rabbit hole is rather maddening for a non research scientist such as myself. I need some articles/ journals to enlighten me but I have no clue where to begin....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You not ready to practice the practices of your ancestors

They're spoke Of in the scriptures, negatively

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What is a "true Egyptian", and who has the authority to render a person as such?
An Egyptian would be the culture of Egyptians and the person with the authority would be the people in Africa who still hold to those traditions.

Maybe Dakimbe Mutumbo can give you some answers since he's from and embedded in the Luba tribe which were considered gods after death in ancient Egypt.

Asante

All Star
Daps
An Egyptian would be the culture of Egyptians and the person with the authority would be the people in Africa who still hold to those traditions.

Maybe Dakimbe Mutumbo can give you some answers since he's from and embedded in the Luba tribe which were considered gods after death in ancient Egypt.

So.....what are you trying to say when you say I ain't ready to be a true Egyptian" and what not?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So.....what are you trying to say when you say I ain't ready to be a true Egyptian" and what not?
You aren't ready to practice some of the aspects of Egyptian culture that are still practiced today by the people that do so.

For one are you ok living in a society where it's ok to marry ur niece and other close blood relatives.