YES!!!! Nubia-Kemet (aka Egypt) Is Where We ("Niger-Congo"-Bantus) Came From..Own It

Asante

All Star
Daps
You aren't ready to practice some of the aspects of Egyptian culture that are still practiced today by the people that do so.

For one are you ok living in a society where it's ok to marry ur niece and other close blood relatives.

:picard: How do you get to pin that on me?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:picard: How do you get to pin that on me?
And those times that was a common practice. Many aspects of their culture are very similar so what we're living in now. Virginity is not sacred abortions are cool women are freaky and you can smash your relatives no problem

Asante

All Star
Daps
And those times that was a common practice. Many aspects of their culture are very similar so what we're living in now. Virginity is not sacred abortions are cool women are freaky and you can smash your relatives no problem

Sounds like a downward spiral in consciousness....that's what the star Sirius B and it's orbit is all about. The Dogon of Mali have this ancient knowledge that goes back to the Hapi Valley.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Sounds like a downward spiral in consciousness....that's what the star Sirius B and it's orbit is all about. The Dogon of Mali have this ancient knowledge that goes back to the Hapi Valley.
You got any interesting reads on the Dogon?

Even Phillip k dikk gives them credit. The early Christians took the fish sign from them but that Fish has the same meaning across cultures synonymous with serpent or dragon (nun, nunu nommo)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Obviously. Most of Sub-Saharan africa descended from Egypt. Subsaharan Africa shares too many similarities with Kemet for it to be coincidental. Except for pygmy brehs.

Cheik actually goes into historical accounts from Nubian, and Greek contemporaries that sailed down the west and East coast of Africa pre-Rome. They noted an especially short race of wooly haired, sun burnt people on the coasts. It is assumed that they were the original southern inhabitants

The Twa is one of the oldest races on the planet. The Twa (Bes) were worshipped in Kemet as a god and is also on the Mayan Calendar. Bes was worshipped from Europe to America’s to Africa. The Leprechaun also represent Twa people.

Egypt likely was a cultural hub for all Ancient African groups and they all influenced each other to some degree. Most AA for example descend from the Mande tribes this includes the Dogon who orally trace their history to Egypt (though the Dogon managed to avoid the slave trade.)

The Mande people’s pre Islamic practices seem to share some similarities to Egyptian religion in deities and roles

da4881fc0ab3c7a58bc444cc7ec639b2.jpg

Some of the cultural similarities between the Mande and the Egyptians are so strong that authors theorized that they had a joint civilization before the rise of Egypt.
41coBn2qNRL.jpg

It’s very likely that all progenitors of all modern African groups were regularly traveling and interacting with one another in Egypt and exchanging cultural practices and beliefs.

Yup and the Sahara wasn’t always a desert. There are old maps predated with rivers lakes stream what is now the Sahara desert. The Africans has the ability to boat from west Africa to Kemet.

People lived in west Africa before Egypt existed so I fail to see how Egypt is relevant here or some kind of origin story

Kemet was probably considered the epic center for trade and transport to other regions.

Some knowledge was preserved and built upon, but why did Africans lose their leading position in math/science?

Easy. Constant War/destruction and environmental disasters.

And West Asia (Mesopotamia) is documented to have influenced Ancient Egypt and Greece....​

ZDTfeIdKkoLFE8y38sEUHMDyyFyulEvGAuAEA8h6uSR0oJKtfsLgCTvkMZzwHTfG4JHPn0k73QEViO1iTST0899sUEX6tVcs_PPI9YGjoQJ_MT6pEEw2EHMIfyNKmAcc

Well ancient Sumer was built by Ethiopians who traveled to that region and there is a folklore of them coming on boats building the civilization. They were known as the blackheads.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Looks to me like Egypt (or maybe just upper Egypt) was peopled from the south (once the Sahara became too dry for even seasonal settlements) and that, when the persians came, they simply fled back to their (southern) homeland.

Not tryna get in no arguments bc i legit do not care personally either way. My interest is purely historical.

according to legends what is now Egypt was once underwater and when it became dry land it was peopled by Nubia and Ethiopians. This is going back thousand upon thousand of years.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Ngl the Egypt think always feels like a reach to me. Like nikkas want it to be true more so than it is.

The logic seems to be:
"Ancient Egypt is historically one of the greatest civilizations in the world":jbhmm:

"Egypt is in Africa" :patrice:

"Black folks are from Africa and I'm Black":ohhh:

"Therefore I MUST be descendants of Ancient Egyptians :krs:particularly the era when they did all the cool shyt too":mjgrin:

*Nevermind the fact that Egypt was far AF from my recent African ancestors*

"Let me look up a whole bunch of babble and pseudoscience to back up a claim made solely out of emotion" :obama:

Just my interpretation of this theory but I dont know enough or care enough to argue about it.

Last edited:

Asante

All Star
Daps
Ngl the Egypt think always feels like a reach to me. Like nikkas want it to be true more so than it is.

The logic seems to be:
"Ancient Egypt is historically one of the greatest civilizations in the world":jbhmm:

"Egypt is in Africa" :patrice:

"Black folks are from Africa and I'm Black":ohhh:

"Therefore I MUST be descendants of Ancient Egyptians :krs:particularly the era when they did all the cool shyt too":mjgrin:

*Nevermind the fact that Egypt was far AF from my recent African ancestors*

"Let me look up a whole bunch of babble and pseudoscience to back up a claim made solely out of emotion" :obama:

Just my interpretation of this theory but I dont know enough or care enough to argue about it.

The most annoying thing about people like you is that you ignored a plethora of evidence ranging from undeniable cultural comparisons that could only be in place via diffusion to ancient DNA evidence proving that we are the exact matches to the ancient Kemties only to say some dumb uninformed emotionally charged contrarian shyt. What is wrong with you? Address the evidence on the first page or say NOTHING.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Leasy said:
Well ancient Sumer was built by Ethiopians who traveled to that region and there is a folklore of them coming on boats building the civilization. They were known as the blackheads.

Archaeology and linguistics, not folklore, proves Sumerian civilization precedes Ethiopian civilization and wasn't built by them, but was more likely a result of Indus Valley/West Asiatic migration.​

Daps
Archaeology and linguistics, not folklore, proves Sumerian civilization precedes Ethiopian civilization and wasn't built by them, but was more likely a result of Indus Valley/West Asiatic migration.​
Sumer arose independently. Much like the Indus Valley Civilisation. In fact, they had extensive trade with each other.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Mhofu said:
Sumer arose independently. Much like the Indus Valley Civilisation. In fact, they had extensive trade with each other.

Yeah, the theory is the original inhabitants migrated there from elsewhere due to architecture and language which are neither Semitic or Indus-related.​

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

No they didn't. They were introduce civilization by Ethiopians. Look at the similar language and this is just a tip of the iceberg. They even tell you this. Read the book introduction to African civilization

ancient sumerian Ethiopian semetic
1.SU (him) 1. ESU (him)
2.MINU (what) 2. MIN (what)
3.MANNU (who) 3. MANNEW (who)
4.SIKARU (beer) 4. SIKARU ( drunk)
5.Kalbi (DOG) 5. KALBI (dog)
6.SALAMU (to become black) 6. SALEMU (become Black