YES!!!! Nubia-Kemet (aka Egypt) Is Where We ("Niger-Congo"-Bantus) Came From..Own It

Asante

All Star
Daps
Bullshyt. Genotype trumps phenotype

So at about 23 minutes in that video of Bio-Geneticist Keita, he asks the question specifically about the population at hand. He (much more qualified then you) doesn't say that genotype trumps phenotype ANYWHERE. When you think about it it really depends on what you are trying to uncover about a population.

Here it is again;

Why didn't he outright say that phenotype was irrelevant?????

when it comes to how human beings relate to each other.

Genotype won't help much in a forensic situation where a person's phenotype has to be analyzed. Again it really depends on what you are trying to uncover about a person or population as to which science would be more valid.

Ironic, that you're using the definitions of old school white supremacists, yet, you claim to be against it.

Typical dusty hotep logic.

You are a Cac troll so just shut the fukk up.

Daps
Once again. Gaslighting -

"Psychologists use the term “gaslighting” to refer to a specific type of manipulation where the manipulator is trying to get someone else (or a group of people) to question their own reality, memory or perceptions. And it's always a serious problem, according to psychologists."

rameses3dnaresults.jpg

:hhh: Only a Cac says shyt like this!!!!!!! Somebody ban this bytch!!!!
I can spam the same argument too.
The peopling of the last Green Sahara revealed by high-coverage resequencing of trans-Saharan patrilineages | Genome Biology | Full Text

13059_2018_1393_Fig2_HTML.gif

And mine is factual.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
It's true, as shown in this video. Coli nikkas' ancestors were PAWGing in Ancient Egypt, too

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Goodness.

If this level of passion was put into the advancement and greatness of black people alive today!!!

I understand its inportant to know your past but it seems like obsession with real or fantasised about greatness of black people on the past...

Also seems its its basic two schools of thought here

1. Aados came from whatever part of africa and its cool. All black all good.

2. Aados came from egypt.

3. Aados were already in America when the modern day native americans came into the picture and were there when white people claim.

Also as much as some posters wanna get their views through they kind of come of as:

"We was kings and if you dont agree then fukk of cac."

Simply not agreeing woth someone on the coli seems to automatically make you a "cac" or an "agent" smh.

A few black people seem to be just as obsessed as some white people are about egypt. Those pyramids and hyroglyphics seem to trigger something in some people, some wierd obsession and obsesiveness (regardless of race).
I kinda agree with you, but pertaining to nobody school of thought really, I see it on both sides tbh.

Supposing that we are all black in this thread... Having passionate debates about African history is the shyt.
What I don't get is the impulsive need for insults, slurs, and ad hominem attacks, in what should be a civil and even friendly discourse :snoop:

No matter how outlandish the claims, or how deep the disagreement, I don't understand why would such hatred form itself in a discussion about Ancient Egypt :mindblown: Something that shouldn't even be that emotionally heavy on our consciences compared to the rest of our history!

And don't get me wrong, I like the back and forth (even if I don't read most of it :pachaha:) off the strength that steel sharpens steel, and black people challenging each other scientifically is a great thing.

Can we just throw away the anger though? Geez. Maybe I'm soft or disconnected, but it doesn't look like it comes out from a place of love.

Daps
So at about 23 minutes in that video of Bio-Geneticist Keita, he asks the question specifically about the population at hand. He (much more qualified then you) doesn't say that genotype trumps phenotype ANYWHERE. When you think about it it really depends on what you are trying to uncover about a population.
My god such dusty hotepism. Analysing genes is the best way to see how human populations are related to one another. No amount of appeals to authority or misinformation is going to change that.

Here it is again;

Why didn't he outright say that phenotype was irrelevant?????

Genotype won't help much in a forensic situation where a person's phenotype has to be analyzed. Again it really depends on what you are trying to uncover about a person or population as to which science would be more valid.

Such dishonest misdirection. You were the one that stated that Indigenous Australians are related to Africans. There is a clear difference between what a single person looks like and how they are related to other people.
Your argument fails even on phenotype level. If one was say adopted and wanted to find out about their parentage would you tell them to look around at other people and measure skulls!? This argument is absurd.

You are a Cac troll so just shut the fukk up.
Whatever, dusty hotep

Asante

All Star
Daps
Such dishonest misdirection. You were the one that stated that Indigenous Australians are related to Africans.

I stated that Southeast Asians and Australoid populations were black. I gave both osteological evidence and genetic evidence of their relationships. You ignored both.

There is a clear difference between what a single person looks like and how they are related to other people.

Phenotype and genotype duh.

Your argument fails even on phenotype level.

Actually I already provided cranial analysis that showed the Niger-Congo and Australoid populations cluster with one another. You probably didn't know how to interpret the evidence.

Last edited:

Asante

All Star
Daps

I provided aDNA (ancient DNA) showing that Ramses III and his son were of the E-M2 lineage (E1b1a), and that same lineage is the most dominant lineage in Sub Saharan Africa today. There is nothing that you have said that can possibly refute that fact. You provided a study on the living populations of Africa and Eurasia today. What fukking relevance does this have with the fact that E-M2 is of East African origin, and spread to West Africa? You clearly don't understand genetics, and you are trying to gaslight as usual.

Asante

All Star
Daps
And don't get me wrong, I like the back and forth (even if I don't read most of it :pachaha:) off the strength that steel sharpens steel, and black people challenging each other scientifically is a great thing.

The thing is....what theories are being put out about the peopling of Africa, and WHO is putting these theories out? The African-Black scholars have a completely different version of the peopling of Africa than that of the European. The European version that some members are upholding directly shyts on the ancient history of so called "Niger-Congo"/Bantu people by placing us into regions that we were not in thousands upon thousands upon thousands of years prior to actually reaching those locations (West, Central, Southern Africa). This theory has been rocked to the core for over half a century now, but the "I'm white and I say so" card has been pulled to keep it afloat. When the nonsense about the theory is exposed, you have some "black" members and some who are certainly Cac plants fighting to the death defend the shyt based almost solely on logical fallacies (namely appeal to authority i.e. "no serious (meaning white) scholar approves of your theory"). The fact that every entitled "master teacher" of black history starts the history of our people along the Hapi/Nile valley, and these "black" members go out of their way to disrespect the painstaking work of our scholars is cause for reprimand in opinion.

Can we just throw away the anger though? Geez. Maybe I'm soft or disconnected, but it doesn't look like it comes out from a place of love.

Breh this a war. We have Cacs on this website and throughout the internet who are dedicated to misleading blacks about our history on the internet. Many of them have connections to Egyptsearch (a popular discussion forum for decades now focused on the blackness of ancient Kemet) and white supremacist genetic forums.

One thing to notice here, none of the DNA evidence nor the cultural analysis have been nudged by the people who naysay this argument. Why would they skip the evidence to make unfounded opinions, and downright insulting talking points that aim at specific ethnic groups when discussing the race as a whole? Trust me it's a lot more serious than having "different opinions". I know that some black folks think different that's fine, but there is a dedicated coalition of folks on the internet lurking in black platforms. They have the same lying ass white liberal arguments and talking points to spread their poison. If the talking points were all different than that's one thing, but they say the same lying ass shyt which can only happen via a conspiracy.

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
It’s not western scholars shytting on black people , OP low key is embarrassed, insecure and doesn’t like the fact that he is west African. Being west African black is not enough for him. In reality the “shytting” is done all in his head.

So he comes up with and likes fanciful, half baked theories of being actually from ancient Egypt.

Open and shut case of self hate and typical of weirdos obsessed with this topic

Last edited:

Asante

All Star
Daps
OP low key is embarrassed, insecure and doesn’t like the fact that he is west African.

That's why my alias is "Asante"...it's utterly humiliating to me apparently. :stopitslime:

Being west African black is not enough for him.

There is nothing "West African" about me. I've never been to that GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION. My DNA however links me to "Niger-Congo speaking" populations;

"Africa is the source of all modern humans, but characterization of genetic variation and of relationships among populations across the continent has been enigmatic...We identified 14 ancestral population clusters in Africa that correlate with self-described ethnicity and shared cultural and/or linguistic properties....The ancestry of African Americans is predominantly from Niger-Kordofanian (~71%)" - Tishkoff 2009

Doesn't say anything about "West African". There are Nilotic and Twa populations in "West Africa", so from a genetic vantage point you're not making any sense with your vague labeling based strictly on assumptions of population diversity in one GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION. You are attaching an identity to a geographic landmass...not a people, but a land mass. That's why you sound dumb.

So he comes up with and likes fanciful, half baked theories of being actually from ancient Egypt.

Yep that was me that made this up about the Yoruba.

tumblr_pg1onveYEM1r9mz5f_540.jpg

Yep it was alllll Asante who made this up. Not Cheikh Anta Diop, not Chancellor Williams, not Dr. Ben allll Asante. :troll:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
What evidence or knowledge do you have to suggest that?

The DNA proves we're the same but then we'll ignore DNA to say a statue from another region of the world looks like a stereotypical black person so those people must be black.

Asante

All Star
Daps
The DNA proves we're the same

If that's the case then why refer to the OP as a reach?

but then we'll ignore DNA to say a statue from another region of the world looks like a stereotypical black person so those people must be black.

Well from a physical standpoint our people have the most distinct cranial facial patterns on Earth. When it comes to DNA, Haplogroups do not determine race, which is a social construct. Case and point haplogroup R has it's highest frequency in Central-West Africa among Bantu speakers even. Did having haplogroup R prevent Cameroons blacks from being enslaved or Colonized? No, they saw a vulnerable black person regardless of the haplogroups.