YES!!!! Nubia-Kemet (aka Egypt) Is Where We ("Niger-Congo"-Bantus) Came From..Own It

Asante

All Star
Daps
I aint no damn Egyptian.

Yeah "Egypt" is the name that the Greeks renamed the Kemet. The Arabs eventually came in, and held the land that is now called "The Arab Republic of Egypt". If you were not born there then you are not an "Egyptian". Technically you're right. That's why I use the word Kemet.

That is the name of a territory carved by Colonial Europeans that included various African ethnic groups. You told your nationality (assuming that you're from Mali), but nothing about your ancestry.

Fouta, Djallon

Those are regions in West Africa (not the identity of a specific people) named by the Fulani. Are you saying that you are Fulani? The Fulani trace their origins to Nubia-Kemet as wel

Wollof Empires.

C.A. Diop was Wolof. He proclaimed that his people came from Kemet, but you clearly don't know that. He has proof of his claim as well;

In a detailed study of languages, Diop clearly demonstrates that Ancient Egyptian, modern Coptic of Egypt and Walaf of West Africa are related, with the latter two having their origin in the former.

"Pharaonic Egyptian - Wolof; (Wolof meaning)

Aku - Aku : foreigners (Creole descendants of European traders and African wives)

anu - K.enou : pillar

atef - ate : a crown of Osiris, judge of the soul (to judge)

ba - bei : the ram-god (goat)

ben ben - ben ben : overflow, flood

bon - bon : evil

bu - bu : place

bu bon - bu bon : evil place

bu nafret - bu rafet : good place

da - da : child

Djoob - Djob : a surname

fero - fari : king

itef - itef : father

kau - kaou : elevated, above (heaven)

kem -khem : black (burnt, burnt black)

kemat - kematef : end of a period, completion, limit

khekh - khekh : to fight, to wage war, war

kher - ker : country (house)

lebou - Lebou : those at the stream, Lebou/fishermen Senegal

maat - mat : justice

mer - maar : love (passionate love)

mun - won : buttocks

nag - nag : bull (cattle)

nak - nak : ox, bull (cow)

NDam - NDam : throne

neb - ndab : float

nen - nen : place where nothing is done (nothingness)

nit - nit : citizen

Ntr - Twr : protecting god, totem

nwt - nit : fire of heaven (evening light)

o.k. - wah keh : correct, right

onef - onef : he (past tense)

ones - ones : she (past tense)

Diop's highlighted list.
How could this comparison be possible if the Wolof did not come from Kemet?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah "Egypt" is the name that the Greeks renamed the Kemet. The Arabs eventually came in, and held the land that is now called "The Arab Republic of Egypt". If you were not born there then you are not an "Egyptian". Technically you're right. That's why I use the word Kemet.

That is the name of a territory carved by Colonial Europeans that included various African ethnic groups. You told your nationality (assuming that you're from Mali), but nothing about your ancestry.

Those are regions in West Africa (not the identity of a specific people) named by the Fulani. Are you saying that you are Fulani? The Fulani trace their origins to Nubia-Kemet as wel

C.A. Diop was Wolof. He proclaimed that his people came from Kemet, but you clearly don't know that. He has proof of his claim as well;

In a detailed study of languages, Diop clearly demonstrates that Ancient Egyptian, modern Coptic of Egypt and Walaf of West Africa are related, with the latter two having their origin in the former.

"Pharaonic Egyptian - Wolof; (Wolof meaning)

Aku - Aku : foreigners (Creole descendants of European traders and African wives)

anu - K.enou : pillar

atef - ate : a crown of Osiris, judge of the soul (to judge)

ba - bei : the ram-god (goat)

ben ben - ben ben : overflow, flood

bon - bon : evil

bu - bu : place

bu bon - bu bon : evil place

bu nafret - bu rafet : good place

da - da : child

Djoob - Djob : a surname

fero - fari : king

itef - itef : father

kau - kaou : elevated, above (heaven)

kem -khem : black (burnt, burnt black)

kemat - kematef : end of a period, completion, limit

khekh - khekh : to fight, to wage war, war

kher - ker : country (house)

lebou - Lebou : those at the stream, Lebou/fishermen Senegal

maat - mat : justice

mer - maar : love (passionate love)

mun - won : buttocks

nag - nag : bull (cattle)

nak - nak : ox, bull (cow)

NDam - NDam : throne

neb - ndab : float

nen - nen : place where nothing is done (nothingness)

nit - nit : citizen

Ntr - Twr : protecting god, totem

nwt - nit : fire of heaven (evening light)

o.k. - wah keh : correct, right

onef - onef : he (past tense)

ones - ones : she (past tense)

Diop's highlighted list.
How could this comparison be possible if the Wolof did not come from Kemet?

Blah, blah my peoples come from those Empires. The only people that claim East Origins are Balantas and Mende

And Fouta wasn't just Fulbes.

Fulbes/Fulas have never as a group ever come to a consensus of their origin. And Most Wolofs believe to be indigenous to Mauritania.

And also how do you explain the Limba, Loko, and Kono peoples of Sierra Leone.

Asante

All Star
Daps
Blah, blah my peoples

Coupled with absolutely no evidence....very convincing.

The only people that claim East Origins are Balantas and Mende

Wrong;

jrqln4_zpsjc0tdfoz.png

And Fouta wasn't just Fulbes.

My point exactly! You're not identifying with any group people, but rather a patch of land with various distinct peoples.

Fulbes/Fulas have never as a group ever come to a consensus of their origin.

If the Fulani did not come from Nubia-Kemet then their name would not have translative meaning in Medu Neter (Egyptian hieroglyphs)

Fulani

The word for Fulani in Wolof is Pël, from this the French derived Peul

Paal - a Kushyte god; a form of Ra

That's the ultimate proof in their name....

And Most Wolofs believe to be indigenous to Mauritania.

You have an 100 word list comparison between Kemetic and Wolof from C.A. Diop...A WOLOF SCHOLAR.....that you completely ignored.

And also how do you explain the Limba

A Niger-Congo speaking population, which ultimately makes their origins in Eastern Africa - Nubia. Their isolated language could indicate that during the wet phase of the Sahara desert where Niger-Congo speakers and some other groups migrated to for thousands of years, this group split from the greater group heading into the Western Sahara like the Mande rather than East to the Hapi/Nile. As explained in the map here;

Further explained here

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/37545854/

Loko and Kono peoples of Sierra Leone

They are a Mande branch which has already been explained.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
By the 6th millennium BC, evidence of a prehistoric religion or cult appears, with a number of sacrificed cattle buried in stone-roofed chambers lined with clay.[2] It has been suggested that the associated cattle cult indicated in Nabta Playa marks an early evolution of Ancient Egypt's Hathor cult. For example, Hathor was worshipped as a nighttime protector in desert regions (see Serabit el-Khadim). To directly quote professors Wendorf and Schild:[2]

... there are many aspects of political and ceremonial life in prehistoric Egypt and the Old Kingdom that reflects a strong impact from Saharan cattle pastoralists ...

Analysis of human remains by Fred Wendorf and reported in "Holocene Settlement of the Egyptian Sahara", based on osteological data suggests a sub-Saharan African origin for the site's inhabitants,[7] A dental and skeletal analyses by Joel D. Irish suggests a mainly sub-Saharan African affinity and origin for Nabta Playa's inhabitants, possibly also with some North African admixture.[8][9] Some researchers, including Christopher Ehret, have suggested a Nilo-Saharan linguistic affinity for the Nabta people.[10]

Nabta Playa - Wikipedia

Looks to me like Egypt (or maybe just upper Egypt) was peopled from the south (once the Sahara became too dry for even seasonal settlements) and that, when the persians came, they simply fled back to their (southern) homeland.

Not tryna get in no arguments bc i legit do not care personally either way. My interest is purely historical.

Asante

All Star
Daps
Looks to me like Egypt (or maybe just upper Egypt) was peopled from the south (once the Sahara became too dry for even seasonal settlements) and that, when the persians came, they simply fled back to their (southern) homeland.

Not tryna get in no arguments bc i legit do not care personally either way. My interest is purely historical.

Yep!

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP may as well say he's an Israelite..

They mixed with egyptians..

They were cursed and taken into captivity amongst the nations..

Asante

All Star
Daps
So that means your foundation began in America not Africa. You ain't from Kemet.

What are you talking about? Our people are “Niger-Congo” speaking populations as a whole just like Caribbean and South American blacks. You therefore make no logical sense distinguishing native black Americans from the rest. The Niger-Congo populations originated in Sudan, and some expanded north to establish Kemet. Your Point is therefore petty and moot!

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not western scholars shytting on black people , OP low key is embarrassed, insecure and doesn’t like the fact that he is west African. Being west African black is not enough for him. In reality the “shytting” is done all in his head.

So he comes up with and likes fanciful, half baked theories of being actually from ancient Egypt.

Open and shut case of self hate and typical of weirdos obsessed with this topic

Why do you feel this way? It sounds like you let White people make you feel embarrassed about claiming Ancient Egypt, which is weak shyt to be honest because it was a black civilization. And it was great. It was THE civilization in Africa. Of course people gonna talk about the Ancient version of New York City more than the Ancient version of Georgia. That’s why people talk about it more than they do West Africa. You shouldn’t let White people and their WE WUS KANGZ garbage make you feel insecure about acknowledging Egypt was black. They don’t feel crazy about talking about Greece, Rome and the Byzantine Empire even though those places were on the furthest reaches of Europe and FAR from England, Germany and Ireland where most of them came from. What’s the difference? :stopitslime: Why can they claim kingdoms 1,000s of miles away but we can’t claim Egypt? And don’t give me that garbage about Rome spreading its influence throughout Europe when you’re refusing to acknowledge evidence of Egyptian cultural diffusion throughout the continent + the reality that throughout history white supremacists purposely obscured Egypt’s connection to Sub Saharan Africa which is why the information is not as widespread. But DNA don’t lie. Watch there be a lot revealed about Ancient Egypt over our lifetimes. And oh yea before you respond, I did my DNA test. I have North and Northeast Africa dna. My haplogroup overlaps with Rameses III. So yea one of my people were Egyptian and I can provide receipts quick fast :sas1:

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
It truly boggles my mind why people are angry in this thread.
The OP didn’t say anything that should arouse anger and hatred in people’s spirits.

Why are y’all mad in this thread? What do y’all really have against discussing the origins of our diaspora? Y’all trying to uphold the fairy tales that these wicked cacs have been telling for eons?

We are in the age of information... Why not share info and discuss? What a time to be alive...:whew:

Asante

All Star
Daps
Why do you feel this way? It sounds like you let White people make you feel embarrassed about claiming Ancient Egypt, which is weak shyt to be honest because it was a black civilization. And it was great. It was THE civilization in Africa. Of course people gonna talk about the Ancient version of New York City more than the Ancient version of Georgia. That’s why people talk about it more than they do West Africa. You shouldn’t let White people and their WE WUS KANGZ garbage make you feel insecure about acknowledging Egypt was black. They don’t feel crazy about talking about Greece, Rome and the Byzantine Empire even though those places were on the furthest reaches of Europe and FAR from England, Germany and Ireland where most of them came from. What’s the difference? :stopitslime: Why can they claim kingdoms 1,000s of miles away but we can’t claim Egypt? And don’t give me that garbage about Rome spreading its influence throughout Europe when you’re refusing to acknowledge evidence of Egyptian cultural diffusion throughout the continent + the reality that throughout history white supremacists purposely obscured Egypt’s connection to Sub Saharan Africa which is why the information is not as widespread. But DNA don’t lie. Watch there be a lot revealed about Ancient Egypt over our lifetimes. And oh yea before you respond, I did my DNA test. I have North and Northeast Africa dna. My haplogroup overlaps with Rameses III. So yea one of my people were Egyptian and I can provide receipts quick fast :sas1:

Yep!! That is the epitome of low self esteem, and it is the root fear for some blacks when it comes to this topic.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
My fam is Bamileke mostly, meaning at one point we were from the Northeast of Africa, but when the Arabs took over in the 11th century, left and settled in modern day Cameroon. I pay cac's no mind with the we wuz kangs bullshyt.