Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
a swastika is a buddhist symbol for peace. just as the confederate flag doesn't represent slavery, it represents the south.
I know the origins of the swastika, but that doesn't change what that symbol represents in modern day society. We all know what that symbol is usually associated with. Do you really think your average person would know you are wearing a symbol of peace if you wore a swastika? Same as the Confederate flag.

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I know the origins of the swastika, but that doesn't change what that symbol represents in modern day society. We all know what that symbol is usually associated with. Do you really think your average person would know you are wearing a symbol of peace if you wore a swastika? Same as the Confederate flag.
i'm from the north and if you have a confederate flag everyone just assumes you're from the south, not that you're racist. TO ME this is an example of the south's inability to progress with the rest of the US; mostly everywhere else, people would accept you as someone who just likes a flag if you had a confederate flag. as for the swastika, most people from my town wouldn't have an issue, and if there was they would at least ask if its for buddhism

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
i'm from the north and if you have a confederate flag everyone just assumes you're from the south, not that you're racist. TO ME this is an example of the south's inability to progress with the rest of the US; mostly everywhere else, people would accept you as someone who just likes a flag if you had a confederate flag. as for the swastika, most people from my town wouldn't have an issue, and if there was they would at least ask if its for buddhism
I'm glad you put this in because I can tell you the rest of the US associates it with Southern Racism. Not just being from the south.
You say they don't want to progress. But what comes with that mindset (especially in the south) that hasn't progressed yet? Racism.
Your town must be very smart because I guarantee you if you show that symbol to your average American they wouldn't associate it with peace.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
or you could tell a jew you're wearing a swastika because of its original meaning for peace
Next Remembrance Day,

Instead of a red poppy, go to work wearing a Swastika as a representation of "its original meaning for peace" and then tell me what happens...:russ:

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm glad you put this in because I can tell you the rest of the US associates it with Southern Racism. Not just being from the south.
You say they don't want to progress. But what comes with that mindset (especially in the south) that hasn't progressed yet? Racism.
Your town must be very smart because I guarantee you if you show that symbol to your average American they wouldn't associate it with peace.
really, because the confederate flag is a symbol of the confederate states. not of slavery, or racism for that matter. the mindset of the south not wanting to progress is that the south is currently the lowest cost of living region of the united states, and has been for some time. not that the south is racist, although this was the view in previous years, most people in the north and west consider the south a place full of white trash individuals on welfare, who own lots of guns and live in trailers

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
really, because the confederate flag is a symbol of the confederate states. not of slavery, or racism for that matter. the mindset of the south not wanting to progress is that the south is currently the lowest cost of living region of the united states, and has been for some time. not that the south is racist, although this was the view in previous years, most people in the north and west consider the south a place full of white trash individuals on welfare, who own lots of guns and live in trailers
So they assume these things, but not that their racist?

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Paul-Wall-Wife.jpg
Only white rapper I fukk wit

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So they assume these things, but not that their racist?
yeah, i don't know where you live but every place i've ever been in the north has associated the south as a place full of dumb hicks

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
yeah, i don't know where you live but every place i've ever been in the north has associated the south as a place full of dumb hicks
I'm saying tho. They are dumb hicks, but not racist? I don't see how one aspect of southern stereotypes exist where you are but not the other.

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm saying tho. They are dumb hicks, but not racist? I don't see how one aspect of southern stereotypes exist where you are but not the other.
CT may just be weird like that but if you asked anyone up here what a confederate flag reminds them of they'll say something along the lines of "a lifted truck with a guy in a cowboy hat, a flannel, cowboy boots and jeans driving it"