Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh. but the flags they made dont represent their mindset ?
i dont like Hitler nor Davis and their fukked up mindset.
so why would i sport the flags they made with their fukked up brains.

:camby:

:heh: Yeah, because that's the only reason why I wouldn't wear them. I wouldn't wear them for the same reason I wouldn't wear a fukking Cowboys jersey, or the same reason I wouldn't wear a shirt with "Los Angeles" emblazoned on the front of it.

I personally think the CSA flag is cool looking, but I wouldn't wear it because it's not apart of my heritage and neither is the Nazi party.

And davis didn't make the fukking flag, it was Nikolas Marschall. Then again there were like 15 different fukking flags so I have no idea which one you're talking about.

I have plenty of shirts that have contentious symbols on them and everytime someone who's just as closeminded as yourself spouts off I love having an openminded discussion with them.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
:heh: Yeah, because that's the only reason why I wouldn't wear them. I wouldn't wear them for the same reason I wouldn't wear a fukking Cowboys jersey, or the same reason I wouldn't wear a shirt with "Los Angeles" emblazoned on the front of it.

I personally think the CSA flag is cool looking, but I wouldn't wear it because it's not apart of my heritage and neither is the Nazi party.

And davis didn't make the fukking flag, it was Nikolas Marschall. Then again there were like 15 different fukking flags so I have no idea which one you're talking about.

I have plenty of shirts that have contentious symbols on them and everytime someone who's just as closeminded as yourself spouts off I love having an openminded discussion with them.

The confederate flag looks cool? so u should ignore what it means originally?
i dont understand that logic. but then again im not 20.

Nikolas Marschall made the flag? :usure: or do u mean he sewn it?
DAVIS CAME UP WITH THE IDEAS OF WHAT THE ORIGINAL CSA FLAG LOOKS LIKE. then him and his general came up with the X design. THEIR MINDS DID IT.
not some german greek named nikolas.

u serious?
were not talking bout 15 fukking flags. were talking bout the one with a big x on it that DAVIS and his GENERAL created.

:snoop:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Would any of you nikkas feigning outrage over cac's wearing/displaying the confederate flag agree that the U.S. British and French flags represent everything the confederate flag represented and FAR WORSE? I mean alot more far reaching human atrocities of the worst kind were committed under these flags. So if you're one of these fools that get all salty at cac's waving around the confederate flag, i would honestly like to know why those waving the U.S. British & French flags don't elicit the same reaction?

It took Brazil 30+ years after the confederacy was dismantled to abolish slavery. 30 years!

Is the Brazilian flag a symbol of slavery & racism? :ohhh:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The confederate flag looks cool? so u should ignore what it means originally?
i dont understand that logic. but then again im not 20.

Nikolas Marschall made the flag? :usure: or do u mean he sewn it?
DAVIS CAME UP WITH THE IDEAS OF WHAT THE ORIGINAL CSA FLAG LOOKS LIKE. then him and his general came up with the X design. THEIR MINDS DID IT.
not some russian greek named nikolas.

u serious?
were not talking bout 15 fukking flags. were talking bout the one with a big x on it that DAVIS and his GENERAL created.

:snoop:

Ok, that flag you're talking about is a later design. The ORIGINAL CSA flag was created, designed, made, ejaculated—whatever verb you wanna use—from the mind, and the mind alone, of Nikolas Marschall.

There were a ton of different flags made to represent the CSA as well as different units and different states.

Aesthetics and the meaning behind something are not one in the same. It's sad a 20 year old has to explain to that someone.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would any of you nikkas feigning outrage over cac's wearing/displaying the confederate flag agree that the U.S. British and French flags represent everything the confederacy represented and FAR WORSE? I mean alot more far reaching human atrocities of the worst kind were committed under these flags. So if you're one of these fools that get all salty at cac's waving around the confederate flag, i would honestly like to know why those waving the U.S. British & French flags don't elicit the same reaction?

It took Brazil 30+ years after the confederacy was dismantled to abolish slavery. 30 years!

Is the Brazilian flag a symbol of slavery & racism? :ohhh:

talk to em, you already tried saying this shyt a couple pages back but I guess nobody read it

aRoMaN21

Daps
Ok, that flag you're talking about is a later design. The ORIGINAL CSA flag was created, designed, made, ejaculated—whatever verb you wanna use—from the mind, and the mind alone, of Nikolas Marschall.

There were a ton of different flags made to represent the CSA as well as different units and different states.

Aesthetics and the meaning behind something are not one in the same. It's sad a 20 year old has to explain to that someone.

If you wanna say that a person who painted and then took the american flag and tweaked it with the help of the EUGENICS mind name Davis, then ok... he "designed" it, but Davis named it the stars and bars.. not him.
Do u know what STAR AND BARS REALLY MEANS?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you wanna say that a person who painted and then took the american flag and tweaked it with the help of the EUGENICS mind name Davis, then ok... he "designed" it, but Davis named it the stars and bars.. not him.
Do u know what STAR AND BARS REALLY MEANS?

:ohhh: not a clue, could you tell me?

aRoMaN21

Daps
talk to em, you already tried saying this shyt a couple pages back but I guess nobody read it

You're agreeing with a poster who is comparing a southern american govenment flag to international countries?

we had a civil war and the SOUTH wanted slaves.
and the south got that mentality frm the places THEY ORIGINALLY came frm, which was other countries.
so their flag represents their DIFFERENCE frm the north and what they want to be following EUGENICS.

wtf is wrong with you?

MiC

Pro
Daps
@aronman you play it off like 20 is some young ignorant age...how old might you be to make a comment like that

aRoMaN21

Daps
:ohhh: you wanna know the real reason they call our Flag the stars and stripes?

DO I FUKKING CARE?? were talking ABOUT the 1860's and the CONFEDERATE SOUTHERN GOVERNMENT

not the fukking evolution of the states since signing the declaration of independence

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're agreeing with a poster who is comparing a southern american govenment flag to international countries?

we had a civil war and the SOUTH wanted slaves.
and the south got that mentality frm the places THEY ORIGINALLY came frm, which was other countries.
so their flag represents their DIFFERENCE frm the north and what they want to be following EUGENICS.

wtf is wrong with you?

:russ: I'm done. You're either a brilliant, brilliant troll, or you're reading at a 2nd grade level at age what... lemme guess, 36?

aRoMaN21

Daps
@aronman you play it off like 20 is some young ignorant age...how old might you be to make a comment like that

:usure:

if you dont study 100% a topic u want to debate and say you have knowledge on at 20, u are young and ignorant.