Banned
Daps
Kanye-confederate-flag.jpg

:patrice:

Is that Kim on the left though? :steviej:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
u can think what u want about my ass u seen at 108lbs.
i wouldnt let u touch it NOR do u want to. double win for me

:win:

Not really a win for you because my dikk is magic, and without it you losing in life.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I think they really dont know

people forget about certain forefathers who truly were evil :manny:
I live in Kentucky and see that flag every day on houses and on the backs of pickup trucks. Those cacs consider the flag apart of their "Southern Heritage" and are well aware of the racial undertones and offensiveness of the flag to blacks, but do not care about any of that. The flag is basically more of a "Southern White Pride" symbol than anything else

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
u think eminem is ok with that ignorant flag shyt?

:dead:

Em is from Detroit so I doubt he has any attachment to the confederate flag...the confederate flag pride is a southern thing and according to them not racist or Anti-American

Coming from New Jersey I don't really have a complete understanding of why its still around but you have to remember in the South they have romanticized their reasons for the civil war and they probably teach it differently down there where they will say it wasn't about slavery but about representation in congressional votes and about states rights

but at some point people just rep what they are and where they are from and to them right now the confederate flag probably represents lifted trucks, shotguns, hunting, nascar, and moonshine