Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
its kind of hard to say someone is racist because they have a flag...what it means to you, and what it means to them could be two different things.

To some people a black person saying nikka means they are ignorant, to others its just how friends talk to each other...
...is there a right answer?

Selfhate is a muthafukka...Russian Neo-nazis think the same way even though Hitler killed millions of them and considered them to be inferior because they are mixed with mongrel blood :smh:

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
A white boy from Alabama draping himself in the Confederate flag. Why im shocked.

Especially since he has a black wife and he lives in post racial America! Impossible to be racist by the cac coli members.
Probably calls her n*gger

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if im telling u im right... and you're telling me your right... were debating :usure:

:dwillhuh: History is complex because it's a narrative that is a victim to the biases and perceptions of those who saw it from their perspective. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just pointing out there's more to the narrative.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol... Yela is far from racist... He's a real down to earth dude.

Just to let y'all know, he spoke up on white people using the "N" word before.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Lol... Yela is far from racist... He's a real down to earth dude.

Just to let y'all know, he spoke up on white people using the "N" word before.

This is true. but to like pics of a flag and show off your collection of them, after telling someone to sukk their dikk and rap can be "white" too, was kinda dumb. :manny:

if the "sukk my dikk" thing didnt happen i think it would be taken different... but timing is everything, just like in music and what he did was d.u.m.b.

MiC

Pro
Daps
shyt is just unheard of. Random white girl on a hiphop site sending ass pics to random bloggers. How/why does this shyt even happen

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
shyt is just unheard of. Random white girl on a hiphop site sending ass pics to random bloggers. How/why does this shyt even happen

im more than my skin color. dont fukk with me today :birdman: