Yeezus ACTUAL Production Credits & Ghostwriters

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
he just performed with them on fallon last year, dumbass
Well hopefully they patched those things up friend but Questlove himself said he met Kanye and was ignored and dismissed and acknowledged that it was due to a comment that BLack thought made and the comment Black Thought made was that Kanye West was a knockoff artist.

Lets not use profanity. Im not sure who you're trying to impress by showcasing your ability to tune in with the devils cadences.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Black Thought of the Roots called Kanye West a knockoff artist.

Very old. it was in a source magazine from back in the day i believe, or XXL. Its the reason Kanye does not mess with the ROots, AT all.

Well hopefully they patched those things up friend but Questlove himself said he met Kanye and was ignored and dismissed and acknowledged that it was due to a comment that BLack thought made and the comment Black Thought made was that Kanye West was a knockoff artist.

Lets not use profanity. Im not sure who you're trying to impress by showcasing your ability to tune in with the devils cadences.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Not a single quote was posted that day...

3:15

"...He'll give you credit just for talking about a song".

/thread

:camby:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
John Legend said Kanye's talent is in "putting the right people in the room at the same time". He's kind of a tastemaker now. If he were still makin' beats on that level of the shyt he did a decade ago, or at all anymore, and actually wrote his own shyt, dude could easily be thrown in that GOAT debate for the newer generation.

Ye's my dude, but I don't get how you can claim to be the best if you don't even write your own damn raps. LOL!! He's wildin' with that one.
SAME COULD BE SAID ABOUT DJ KHALED AS FAR AS BEING A TASTEMAKER IS CONCERNED?????????
:sas1::sas2:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:
d7AncoW.png

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Can we just clear the air on "ghostwriting" and what it means?

A Ghostwriter is a writer who isn't credited on an album, whereas a "co-writer" is obviously someone who is credited.

Example: Royce was a ghostwriter for Dr. Dre's 2001 album, he wasn't credited for writing any of Dr. Dre's songs, but its a well known fact he wrote numerous songs on the album (Forget About Dre being the biggest one).

Rhymefest wrote "Jesus Walks," but is credited for writing the song, meaning he's not a "ghostwriter."

:snoop:
Everyone understands the context of what you're saying sir.

But how many people actually KNOW Kanye got all that help? I'll wait. :patrice:

To the majority of people they'll be like "well I'll be damned :skip::beli:"

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:to:My nikka CyHi can't get Mixtape Fame though? Gotta be a Ghostwriter for Ye his whole career?:to: Well I at least hope he's getting paid well for his Book Of Rhymes.