Yeezus ACTUAL Production Credits & Ghostwriters

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Everyone understands the context of what you're saying sir.

But how many people actually KNOW Kanye got all that help? I'll wait. :patrice:

To the majority of people they'll be like "well I'll be damned :skip::beli:"

So because people don't read credits then its Kanye's fault and he has ghostwriters? If thats' what you're insinuating, then you sound pretty foolish

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
So because people don't read credits then its Kanye's fault and he has ghostwriters? If thats' what you're insinuating, then you sound pretty foolish
:pachaha:

You're dense.
What I'm insinuating was clearly said in my last post. I agreed with you on the technical standpoint, maybe you were a bit too foolish to get that. :skip:

What I was saying is general consensus is Kanye runs about claiming he's this godly musician in every walk of media and we know most people are NOT reading the credits to understand there is more to it.

What I was insinuating is ghostwriting itself isn't a term in the dictionary or anything meaning it's definition is used loosely, and I understand your technical point of view but lets be real for a second, you understood exactly what I meant. :comeon:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cyhi cool man. Get them fat album checks on the low. Then release fire ass mixtapes so people know what it is. Im sure he wants a official LP out with the works. But he eating. He aint bytchin.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
ok, if kanye's co-producers are so dope, how come outside of daft punk, none of them are producing hot tracks for other rappers? I'm talking bout mike dean and those types..

He might have a "right of first refusal" type understanding or contract with those types of producers.

Daft Punk is too big and established to agree to something like that.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
He might have a "right of first refusal" type understanding or contract with those types of producers.

Daft Punk is too big and established to agree to something like that.

All of those lower tier producers do get a lot of work.....they don't work work with many hip-hop artists though. Just because they might not be big in hip-hop doesn't mean they don't have followings in other genres and/or places around the world

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No wonder each of his albums goes from one extreme to the next:trash:

...hiring a whole new team of writers/producers/arrangers/artists for every project doesn't give you any cohesiveness:lupe:

Last edited: