Daps
I stand on what I said :manny:

Foundation is shaky then

eggtyun-falling-reaction-reactionmeme.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't watch the MVP announcement, but just watched it. Puts this topic in context.

Yeah it vindicates Shaq completely as being "bitter". He just sees how these voters loooove themselves some Jokic:mjpls:. Whats the racial demographics on the voters if you dont mind me asking? Does anybody know the breakdowns?

Shaq has every right to be upset. As dominant as he was,you wanna tell me who shouldnt have had 3 mvps but Jokic should:scust:?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Shaq always been like this cause he got issues about his real father not being there and his step father raised him to be an a$$hole.

His step father was army. Military mafukkas raise some of the worst children. Just like parents in education, ministry, law enforcement and the medical field. :francis:
What the reason for all the kids coming out twisted?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What the reason for all the kids coming out twisted?
Mostly the parents are extreme in their parenting. Either extremely overbearing and harsh or the exact opposite and overly spoiling their kids and too lenient.

They either take discipline to the extreme because their work life makes them think that they have to mold their children to be able to handle life.

Or

They are soooo lenient because their work life is so rough and the parent themselves is the biggest a$$hole in their work environment. So they want their home life to be laxed and the parent is so lenient and provides so lil discipline that their kids bully them at home. But the parent is a bully at work.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Shaq should have had his publicist spell and grammar check that shyt.......and he absolutely does come off as a hater at times during telecasts.........not just during the recent MVP announcement.......Alexander was never going to win it, somehow he became the guy they were pushing the last 3 to 4 years. It was going to be Embiid until he got hurt, and I still would have had him receive some top 10 votes, but he got not a one......Embiid was playing a man's game amongst boys having him not even appear in the top 10 seems disgusting and wrong........Jokic was all that was left, and with him piling up triple doubles it was the thing that stood out most after the dominance that Embiid was displaying.......also, personal note Shannon Sharpe is a fukking top three tight end I don't give a fukk what not one so called expert says......that man made a name and complied numbers in an era where the philosophy was run the ball 3 times straight, and if it's close enough run it again.......siting one source is already dubious journalism, but also siting one source for opinions is confirmation bias.....I wonder how many searches he had to do before he found a list that ranked Shannon low.......I guess he was eating like we thought he was with that young ting on the beach........that kind of venom leaves the body when a good nut flies.......this is that backed up in the balls kind of talk

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Like i said in the other thread

Shaq wants to be Kendrick now

I know what u did to get where u are.. so basically don’t say shyt about u..

Shaq’s a insecure goofy that gets emotional every time kenny and charles joke on his ass..

This the same nikka who ex wife came out and said she was never really in love with his ass .. this the same bytch ass nikka who was running around LA trying to get back those pictures of his ex wife getting fukk by crip nikkas
Where them pictures at pleighboi?

:feedme:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Shaq should have had his publicist spell and grammar check that shyt.......and he absolutely does come off as a hater at times during telecasts.........not just during the recent MVP announcement.......Alexander was never going to win it, somehow he became the guy they were pushing the last 3 to 4 years. It was going to be Embiid until he got hurt, and I still would have had him receive some top 10 votes, but he got not a one......Embiid was playing a man's game amongst boys having him not even appear in the top 10 seems disgusting and wrong........Jokic was all that was left, and with him piling up triple doubles it was the thing that stood out most after the dominance that Embiid was displaying.......also, personal note Shannon Sharpe is a fukking top three tight end I don't give a fukk what not one so called expert says......that man made a name and complied numbers in an era where the philosophy was run the ball 3 times straight, and if it's close enough run it again.......siting one source is already dubious journalism, but also siting one source for opinions is confirmation bias.....I wonder how many searches he had to do before he found a list that ranked Shannon low.......I guess he was eating like we thought he was with that young ting on the beach........that kind of venom leaves the body when a good nut flies.......this is that backed up in the balls kind of talk
Where them pictures at pleighboi?

:feedme:
Homie went from analytical to horny in a minutes notice 😂

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
*citing

:unimpressed:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Thats what shaq went court for back in the day.. that tape and pictures are long gone

Even jennifer lopez had a sex tape but her lawyers was able to save her and get it back

Are you sure about this? :patrice:

I could've sworn that case was about a sex tape of HIM fukking a groupie and the Crips were using it to extort him because he was married.