Shannon Sharpe accidentally goes live on IG while he was slammin ass. (You can't see nothing)

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Someone said Shannon was gone of the yack, went to record and hit the wrong button :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Shannon will eventually get canceled. He has had too many controversial moments in the last 2 years that were in the public eye and has had to apologize numerous times now.
Dude is funny but he's no one I would look up to

Grown ass old ass man monetizing off of his sex video

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Shannon to fukking old for this, social media really got our legends doing anything for some clout.

People what to talk about the Kelce brothers getting a 100 million dollar podcast deal, at least Amazon don’t got to worry about them fukking up like this.
when u thinkin wit ya dikk shyt happens :sas2:

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Yall really think that man risked his career for that type of clout :why:
He just literally did the Marlon Wayans interview last week that went 5 million views. Its natural to laugh and joke about something thats "embarrassing" lol. And its clear those that dont watch Nightcap. They're always talking about sex pills and sex lol

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
He just literally did the Marlon Wayans interview last week that went 5 million views. Its natural to laugh and joke about something thats "embarrassing" lol. And its clear those that dont watch Nightcap. They're always talking about sex pills and sex lol
It's weird that people are even taking this shyt beyond jokes. Like some people being all serious and lowkey want to "cancel" him for a phone malfunction.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
:mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea I watched his show on night cap and I honestly don’t think he did it on purpose and if that happened to me I would also be joking about it. He old he don’t know how to use his phone like that.

People just don’t like him because he blew up too fast so there has to be something wrong with him. That’s how we do instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It's weird that people are even taking this shyt beyond jokes. Like some people being all serious and lowkey want to "cancel" him for a phone malfunction.
Right people on my timeline want him to be fired like how what happened to Paul pierce.

1st PP wasn’t the draw Unc is and second Pierce was being a nikka Unc was being old one thing you can control the other you can’t lol

People take themselves to serious