Skip Couldn't Survive Without Shannon & Throws in the towel on Undisputed.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Colin prolly gon be out too. He seems to understand the business better than most.

Nick Wright bout to be bizarro Stephen A

Broussard is bizzaro Stephen A. Brou is actually funny,not arrogant,doesnt seem to be a c00n:blessed:

Lets see if Fox has the balls to put them head to head with First Take. I predict they could take them down now with their growing popularity.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't imagine Skip willingly retiring. I wonder what is missing from this story?

The part where they urged him to leave,but allowed him to believe it was his own decision:francis:

Funny how bad things happen when you can't keep your ego in check. Didn't skip run off Joy Taylor and then Jenny Taft? I thought the show was it its best with Joy and then Jenny.

Skip disrespected Shannon so many times on a personal level, and Shannon STILL had the integrity to thank him on his way out. It's sad what happened because I loved that show and only tuned in for Shannon's NFL takes.

I agree,but both them dudes was disrespectful as hell. Skip just was the first to get personal saying Shannon was jealous of Bradys career. But they both stayed yelling at each other in those heated Lebron and Cowboys debates. Shannon would yell at Skip for no reason sometimes,same way Skip would. Probably some tensions behind the scene caused the friction. Because once you started to see them doing it,they never stopped. The show became too akward to watch. Aint nobody trying to hear yall yell at each other like two exes at breakfast:mjlol:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I think Keyshawn been great but I haven't watched since nba finals. I never usually "check" for these shows until September until June. They could have made it work with more of a polish. Hope Key stays around and gets a good partner

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The part where they urged him to leave,but allowed him to believe it was his own decision:francis:

I agree,but both them dudes was disrespectful as hell. Skip just was the first to get personal saying Shannon was jealous of Bradys career. But they both stayed yelling at each other in those heated Lebron and Cowboys debates. Shannon would yell at Skip for no reason sometimes,same way Skip would. Probably some tensions behind the scene caused the friction. Because once you started to see them doing it,they never stopped. The show became too akward to watch. Aint nobody trying to hear yall yell at each other like two exes at breakfast:mjlol:
I've had countless sports debates with my close friends; not as much now, but especially back in undergrad. But none of us would argue and then turn around and say "Well, you're a shyt ass athlete anyway and never amounted to nothing :yeshrug:". To me that's personal, yelling is just yelling. That's just my opinion though.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've had countless sports debates with my close friends; not as much now, but especially back in undergrad. But none of us would argue and then turn around and say "Well, you're a shyt ass athlete anyway and never amounted to nothing :yeshrug:". To me that's personal, yelling is just yelling. That's just my opinion though.

I dont mean just yelling because your passionate about the topic,but everyones having a good time not taking it seriously. Towards the end they actually seemes like they were seriously angry about each others takes. Banging on tables,demanding the other be quiet while they talk. Refusing to speak at times. And you could tell it was just being petty. Because sometimes Shannon would be interupting Skip the whole time he was talking,but then want silence from Skip when it was his turn:mjlol:? Then obviously you had Skip with "its my turn!!" and telling Shannon he talked too long in the segment. If you watched regularly,i think it was obvious it was about to end. This was all happening before Skip got personal on air at least. So something else happened behind the scenes. Or Shannon got tired of Skip talking to him like he wasnt afraid of getting smacked by a man 3 times his size,a white man at that.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Why is spiritual world reporting on this?

katt-williams-sips-tea.gif

Just 2024 things breh

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I dont mean just yelling because your passionate about the topic,but everyones having a good time not taking it seriously. Towards the end they actually seemes like they were seriously angry about each others takes. Banging on tables,demanding the other be quiet while they talk. Refusing to speak at times. And you could tell it was just being petty. Because sometimes Shannon would be interupting Skip the whole time he was talking,but then want silence from Skip when it was his turn:mjlol:? Then obviously you had Skip with "its my turn!!" and telling Shannon he talked too long in the segment. If you watched regularly,i think it was obvious it was about to end. This was all happening before Skip got personal on air at least. So something else happened behind the scenes. Or Shannon got tired of Skip talking to him like he wasnt afraid of getting smacked by a man 3 times his size,a white man at that.
I did watch regularly, but I think your points are valid. There were a lot of petty exchanges and a bit of undermining going on that were signs of dysfunction behind the scenes and led to the personal attacks.