Skip Couldn't Survive Without Shannon & Throws in the towel on Undisputed.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:manny:

Be like that. Yelling in a hall of famers face who just so happens to be one of the best cohosts you had since Stephen A, that he doesn’t have as many super bowls as Tom Brady and how you talked to him looks even worse now. You had a good thing but that ego HAD to ruin it…

Ah well, he got a pile of money to fall into, so he straight

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
"We not hiring SKIP!"
MEUP5DV_o.png
MEUPXYD_o.png

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Funny how bad things happen when you can't keep your ego in check. Didn't skip run off Joy Taylor and then Jenny Taft? I thought the show was it its best with Joy and then Jenny.

Skip disrespected Shannon so many times on a personal level, and Shannon STILL had the integrity to thank him on his way out. It's sad what happened because I loved that show and only tuned in for Shannon's NFL takes.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Funny how bad things happen when you can't keep your ego in check. Didn't skip run off Joy Taylor and then Jenny Taft? I thought the show was it its best with Joy and then Jenny.

Skip disrespected Shannon so many times on a personal level, and Shannon STILL had the integrity to thank him on his way out. It's sad what happened because I loved that show and only tuned in for Shannon's NFL takes.
I don't think he ran Joy off, but Jenny hated him. She had that kid and was like fukk you I'm never coming back lol.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

joy goin to colin's show was supposed to be a promotion thats why she left.