Shannon Sharpe accidentally goes live on IG while he was slammin ass. (You can't see nothing)

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Yea I watched his show on night cap and I honestly don’t think he did it on purpose and if that happened to me I would also be joking about it. He old he don’t know how to use his phone like that.

People just don’t like him because he blew up too fast so there has to be something wrong with him. That’s how we do instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Thing is he didn’t even blow up fast. People forget after he retired from football, he was on CBS until he got fired. Then he was a recurring guest on First Take until Skip left and got him to join his new show, Undisputed. He’s been in the media game for like 20 years. He paid his dues.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Thing is he didn’t even blow up fast. People forget after he retired from football, he was on CBS until he got fired. Then he was a recurring guest on First Take until Skip left and got him to join his new show, Undisputed. He’s been in the media game for like 20 years. He paid his dues.
Nobody forgot :deadrose:

Shannon been on tv his whole retirement. And even was a guest on shows while still playing. That's why he always been well known.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea and I am a sports head and I only remember him from CBS before he got to undisputed. Most of his haters don’t know of him before club Shay Shay. So to them he blew up out of no where

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
VqlSVD0.jpeg