Yalls Favorite c00n Says There is No Such Thing as a Beautiful Black Woman

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It should be stated that 80+% black American men who make over 100k+ a year date black women, and even most black athletes do. Most black men on Earth are married to dark skin black women too. Virtually all of black Africa and much of the Carribean like this. 3 out of 4 Black American women are married by age 35 as well, including dark skin women. So Arenas can say what he pleases.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I told you I can hardly read your illiterate gibberish. You came into this thread angry at the world for daring to say Gilbert Arenas is a brainwashed idiotic, when indeed he is. So the only one crying here is you, clown. I have a good job, almost free tuition and a money from my family. You have what? A ghetto mentality, no vocabulary and a future in death or prison. I spoke when I said we black men owe our women. We do, and a dark skin woman is not equivalent to a fat woman either. I'm not arguing with you.
Why would I be angry? Another made up bytch tactic you using I see. Disagreement doesn't equal mad at the world bytch. I said y'all cats are insecure wasn't mad at the world. If your ugly ass want to think you have more than me to make you feel better do that. The truth would humble you real quick but honestly if thinking you're doing better than me makes you feel better about yourself say that then.

You got all this shyt but insecure as fukk? That don't seem realistic fam. I'm around folks that's got these things you claim and more and none of them have been insecure about dating. Me thinks you are a liar but say whatever makes you feel better ugly.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
HopeKillCure negged you for your post With the following comment: SUSPECT cac comment

@HopeKillCure

I told NO lies and you know it. Ask the average black American male or female, which black women they consider beautiful and take note of their answers.

I've done this on more than one occasion and here's the kicker, black men's list were usually more diverse with names like Serena Williams, Trina, Halle Berry, Meagan good etc whereas black women would name the typical biracial or light brown women on their lists.

Centuries of racism and degradation has taken its toll on the psyche of black folks.

I know its a sensitive issue but calling me a cac or being in denial won't change the truth.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I knew exactly how this thread was going to go.

On the Coli, if you're not attracted to dark skinned women, you're automatically labeled a c**n.

So it isn't just sports that showcase your dumbass opinion, you're also a c00n. There's a difference between not finding individuals attractive and actively arguing against a skin color, that's what makes Gil a c00n and you a fakkit.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would I be angry? Another made up bytch tactic you using I see. Disagreement doesn't equal mad at the world bytch. I said y'all cats are insecure wasn't mad at the world. If your ugly ass want to think you have more than me to make you feel better do that. The truth would humble you real quick but honestly if thinking you're doing better than me makes you feel better about yourself say that then.

You got all this shyt but insecure as fukk? That don't seem realistic fam. I'm around folks that's got these things you claim and more and none of them have been insecure about dating. Me thinks you are a liar but say whatever makes you feel better ugly.

Either you're angry or just stupid because there's no reason to keep cursing at me. Only low class buffoons do this as though swearing and insults make their points any stronger. I can tell you I'm better than you simple from the way you write (or don't in this case). You can't hold any good job writing like the ghetto fool you are. It's not wrong or ill-advised to talk about insecurities when they are relevant and important. Dark skin denigration in black American society is not an unimportant thing, whatever name you want to label people whom bring it up.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a light-skinned African-American man, I say this with the utmost disrespect, YOU'RE A F*CKING IDIOT.

So be it. You are still you as a my brother, light skin or not. I just will not elevate you above a true dark skin African American man whose features are a hallmark and a reminder of his black dark-skinned heritage. The white man stands over me and wants me to destroy my race in doing so. I can't and I won't do as he commands, regardless of whom I may hurt in doing so. I know my race won't hurt for it. If any others do so be it. The black man must be ready to throw some people overboard so that his ship won't sink with every black man, woman and child on it.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assume all nikkas that marry/date non-black to super lightskin black women to be c00ns so I already knew what time it was with him. Also notice that even though his ex wife is lightskin, he still treated her wrong, so black women, dont believe these nikkas. They treat the lightskin and non-black women bad too. They are doing you a favor by excluding you from their fukkery. They are broken and disgusting.

Well Gilbert is rich, 6'6 or whatever height and famous. Trump treats his women badly too, if his wife isn't evidence of such. Don't generalize black men and say some of us are the only ones. Trump and the average white man believes the same or worse than Gilbert, which makes all the black women and feminists who will attack black men for this (and praise cacs inwardly), so ridiculous. If you followed a cac like you guys follow Gilbert, you'd find them saying, "eww" to most dark skin black men if they even care to look at the pictures in the first place.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well Gilbert is rich, 6'6 or whatever height and famous. Trump treats his women badly too, if his wife isn't evidence of such. Don't generalize black men and say some of us are the only ones.
:camby::camby::camby::camby:

stop taking up for sick headed c00ns

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby::camby::camby::camby:

stop taking up for sick headed c00ns

No, I'm just saying some women need to understand that Gilbert's views don't represent black men's. And in fact his views more align with white men's (whom are worse than even Gilbert in their racism), whom like lighter skin, whiter features, etc above all else. The only reason you black celebrities seem more or less c00ns versus whites whom just value whites above all else is because you guys only follow black celebrities. I remember females on quoting Opie and Anthony to attack black men without even realizing that Opie and Anthony despise black women and have called them ugly apes.