Yalls Favorite c00n Says There is No Such Thing as a Beautiful Black Woman

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I told you my story so you would know the commonality and absurdity that is black people denigrating and dehumanizing the very foundation and DNA and late kings of their race --- Dark Skin men and women.

The Ancient Egyptians were dark skin not light skin. They were 96% on average black African match and so looked like every other black African with dark skin today. Light skins did not appear in any form until non-black invasions, rape and miscegenation occurred, which are wrongs. The same light skins appeared in Egyptians after Rome conquered it and they, along with their Greek masters, ended a mighty greeat Egyptian empire. Then more half breed light skins betrayed Dessalines in Haiti to the Europeans and assassinated him, plunging Haiti into yet more slavery, disarray and poverty forever after.

So ironically when people like you treat light skins better, you only serve the white man's will, as light skins always come to do. This is not a dream, a joke, or a fantasy. It is fact.
fukk is your sympathy looking for ass talking about with this I treat light skin people better. You a bytch fam? Nothing I fukking said implies some dumb shyt like that last sentence you fixed your stupid ass to type. Don't be looking for sympathy on some bytch shyt. That weak stuff only works when girls do it. When dudes do you look like a bytch. Again show me how I'm treating light skin people better or get your insecure ass all the way the fukk out of here.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of mindless notion is this :what:

It's true facts not nonsense. Light skins are abominations whose appearances come from miscegenation, rape and cacs. My own half brother is a red bone, and I love him still, but the light skins should not be placed above dark skins in the black race totem pole. Dark skins created light skins through coercive and destructive means, like the Elves in the Lord of the Rings created the Orcs in the darkness of Mordor.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I apologize to all my sistas for all these c00ns making you feel insecure. :scust:
What a simpish way to roll. If some random nikka you don't even know can make you feel insecure they were already there a long time ago. I don't know how y'all have sympathy for insecure adults. Kids I can understand but grown men/women? Please

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It's true facts not nonsense. Light skins are abominations whose appearances come from miscegenation, rape and cacs. My own half brother is a red bone, and I love him still, but the light skins should not be placed above dark skins in the black race totem pole. Dark skins created light skins through coercive and destructive means, like the Elves in the Lord of the Rings created the Orcs in the darkness of Mordor.

As a light-skinned African-American man, I say this with the utmost disrespect, YOU'RE A F*CKING IDIOT.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk is your sympathy looking for ass talking about with this I treat light skin people better. You a bytch fam? Nothing I fukking said implies some dumb shyt like that last sentence you fixed your stupid ass to type. Don't be looking for sympathy on some bytch shyt. That weak stuff only works when girls do it. When dudes do you look like a bytch. Again show me how I'm treating light skin people better or get your insecure ass all the way the fukk out of here.

I can barely read your illiterate gibberish. You read my post hopefully and you get the gist. Worship light skin over black women if you please, but know that you are betraying your race and dooming it all the while. You dishonor your forefather's sacrifice everytime a dark skin girl feels dejected because she can't find a man. You owe that girl, just as you owe your mother and you owe your race. Do your duty.

Arenas' is poisoned because he has so much time with these Hispanic women who have brainwashed him. He is lost and so are you. Neither of you did your duty or do it now. Your deserve contempt, dismissal and if I had the power, your head would be on a stake.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I can barely read your illiterate gibberish. You read my post hopefully and you get the gist. Worship light skin over black women if you please, but know that you are betraying your race and dooming it all the while. You dishonor your forefather's sacrifice everytime a dark skin girl feels dejected because she can't find a man. You owe that girl, just as you owe your mother and you owe your race. Do your duty.

Arenas' is poisoned because he has so much time with these Hispanic women who have brainwashed him. He is lost and so are you. Neither of you did your duty or do it now. Your deserve contempt, dismissal and if I had the power, your head would be on a stake.
Oh no not the coli tired troupe of I can't read your post because I'm so smart shyt. Get your broke insecure ass all the way the fukk out here clown. fakkit I don't worship anyone but insecure bytches like yourself need everyone to validate your ugly ass. Ole I was teased ass ugly nikka. Maybe you were teased for being ugly not dark skin. Maybe you just a ugly dark skin nikka who just like your light skin ugly Co D's get teased too.

I don't owe no chicks cause she ugly stupid. That's like saying I owe every fat chick just cause they black too. The lengths you silly ugly cats will goto to justify your bullshyt. This nikka even included the oh so tired what about your mother line. nikka stop the madness. You have no power ugly that's why your mad and no chicks want you.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh no not the coli tired troupe of I can't read your post because I'm so smart shyt. Get your broke insecure ass all the way the fukk out here clown. fakkit I don't worship anyone but insecure bytches like yourself need everyone to validate your ugly ass. Ole I was teased ass ugly nikka. Maybe you were teased for being ugly not dark skin. Maybe you just a ugly dark skin nikka who just like your light skin ugly Co D's get teased too.

I don't owe no chicks cause she ugly stupid. That's like saying I owe every fat chick just cause they black too. The lengths you silly ugly cats will goto to justify your bullshyt. This nikka even included the oh so tired what about your mother line. nikka stop the madness. You have no power ugly that's why your mad and no chicks want you.

I told you I can hardly read your illiterate gibberish. Learn to type like you have a job or don't reply to me at all.

You came into this thread angry at the world for daring to say Gilbert Arenas is a brainwashed idiotic, when indeed he is. So the only one crying here is you, clown. I have a good job, almost free tuition and a money from my family. You have what? A ghetto mentality, no vocabulary and a future in death or prison. Enjoy your short freedom now for your life is already over.

I spoke true when I said we black men owe our women. We do, and a dark skin woman is not equivalent to a fat woman either. Dark skin women are equivalent to beautiful queens and original black people. Light skins to abomination at worst and OK at best. You may never realize it---but you won't live long away.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what he had on his arm is cute?

15zl92u.jpg

This Toucan Sam, bird beak looking creature?

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what he had on his arm is cute?

15zl92u.jpg

This Tuscan Sam, bird beak looking creature?

She's not cute in the slightest. She looks like a woodland creature. Arenas succumbed to high school peer pressure while surrounded by the impressionable kids who worshipped white before they began to understand the value of being black. Furthermore, his Hispanic women trysts have made the dementia worse, as these Hispanic women like to downtalk black women (white women do this), in order to keep their men on a leash. That can seep into a black men's bones over time.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assume all nikkas that marry/date non-black to super lightskin black women to be c00ns so I already knew what time it was with him. Also notice that even though his ex wife is lightskin, he still treated her wrong, so black women, dont believe these nikkas. They treat the lightskin and non-black women bad too. They are doing you a favor by excluding you from their fukkery. They are broken and disgusting.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He is a lost fool relying on the results of a corrupt world to prove his point.

We live in a world where white beauty is the standard pushed by those with influence. That will skew things a certain way when people create top 50 lists as those lists are typically limited to famous people. When you're dealing with famous people, you have to consider the selection criteria and the role the standard of white beauty plays.