Yalls Favorite c00n Says There is No Such Thing as a Beautiful Black Woman

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It comes off as anger after seeing stuff like in the op from ignorant people. I don't really think they hate light skin black people. It's fustratation and I totally understand how they can be frustrated when ignorant black people are always saying dumb stuff to them about their skin color.
Nah I can't see how they would be frustrated unless they ugly and this shyt is really real life to them. If you are darkskin and have options you really aren't paying much attention to this. You can say that about most things too. If you are a guy with big dikk, money,whatever and someone says the opposite you aren't really paying that no mind for the most part ime. Those that do are usually insecure straight up about whatever issue it is.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I knew exactly how this thread was going to go.

On the Coli, if you're not attracted to dark skinned women, you're automatically labeled a c**n.
People overuse the word c00n on here. I think its because they know they ain't built for saying that shyt to people faces they don't know in a regular discussion. You'd get hands put on you so quick but everybody here is also a karate man so they'll tell you otherwise but I throw the challenge flag out on it. The funny thing is I think the coli does too much fake pandering that makes it look disingenuous. Most guys I know just like good looking women not necessarily a particular shade but this place makes you think everybody fukking with nobody but non blacks and light skin chicks. Sad shyt cause I rarely esp once you get past HS age have even heard skin tone brought IRL outside of chicks. Maybe I run in a different circle but I doubt it. I just think one person too many come on here trying to out black cats and that's so lame to me.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I can't see how they would be frustrated unless they ugly and this shyt is really real life to them. If you are darkskin and have options you really aren't paying much attention to this. You can say that about most things too. If you are a guy with big dikk, money,whatever and someone says the opposite you aren't really paying that no mind for the most part ime. Those that do are usually insecure straight up about whatever issue it is.

Listen, many black people down dark skin people. It happened at my school when I was growing up when some black people made fun of me essentially for being dark skin and having dark skin features. Dark skins are the Original Black Man. Light skins are abominations created by cacs. Whether you like this fact or not, that is the truth.

The truth is that there here is no comparison between a dark skin and a light skin man or woman in terms of importance to the black race, relevance to the black race, or experience in the black race. And yet many of us dark skin people go through hell with dealing with our own people because they are brainwashed and think light skin is "better". Whiter is better. Cacs see themselves in light skin, and through that nexus, we know light skins are abominations.

Last edited:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Listen, many black people down dark skin people. It happened at my school when I was growing up when some black people made fun of me essentially for being dark skin and having dark skin features. Dark skins are the Original Black Man. Light skins are abominations created by cacs.

The truth is that there here is no comparison between a dark skin and a light skin man or woman in terms of importance to the black race, relevance to the black race, or experience in the black race. And yet many of us dark skin people go through hell with dealing with our own people because they are brainwashed and think light skin is "better". Whiter is better. Cacs see themselves in light skin, and through that nexus, we know light skins are abominations.

You're being just as divisive as those who hate on dark skinned people.

The fact is the majority of African-Americans have some sort of white blood in them. That doesn't make us abominations. Was Malcolm X an abomination. Was Bob Marley an abomination.

And as far Original Black Man being dark skinned what about South Africans? Most people consider the pure South Africans as brown skinned and the KhoiSan people are the oldest people on Earth.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Listen, many black people down dark skin people. It happened at my school when I was growing up when some black people made fun of me essentially for being dark skin and having dark skin features. Dark skins are the Original Black Man. Light skins are abominations created by cacs.

Fam I don't want to hear your insecurity stories. We all get made fun of light, dark, in between complexions. It is what it is. Cats want to be immune from feeling bad well guess what shut will never happen. People made fun of me too for being dark skin but I don't harp on that shyt years, decades, later like some of,you dudes. I just think y'all unattractive because if you're getting girls, guys depending on the gender this shyt doesn't bother you.

Some people going to like you some aren't deal with it. You don't like everybody for whatever reasons so why would you think its not going to be the same towards you also? People really want everyone to like them and not crack jokes y'all living in fantasy land. That might work on here but IRL it doesn't but being realistic who real is seeing colorism issues IRL like that? I know this the coli,so dudes will lie their ass off but besides some jokes from friends I doubt most are seeing it at any consistent level.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I read that shyt multiple times before I got what that retard was saying. Black people are brownskinned. What an imbecile!

Daps
Reppin
NULL

See what these dumb ass conversations lead to? Abominations created by cacs? You fukkhead, you calling my grandmother and grandfather an abomination? WE descended from African slaves and redskinned native americans. You mix red skin with dark skin you get a lighter skin mix and that lighter skin person procreates with another lighter skin viola you have my complexion which is a sand complexion. How can you be such a fool to get drug into a lightskin/darkskin war just because @InDePickWest posted some c00n shyt about Gilber Arenas? Remember this...lightskin people don't have it easy. We are still ******s to white people and many black people (fools such as you) don't even see us as black. So that's why I advocate unity. IF YOU CAN BE LABELED A ****** IN AMERIKKKA, WE ARE FAMILY. That should be the only determination factor. THEN you can start the filtration process of c00ns/bedwenches. But I go hard for my people...simply because I experience the pain of a black man. Cant no outsider tell me I'm an "abomination created by whites". That's why lightskinned people are quick to turn up on ya'll asses. We've experienced more racism than you probably have. And my fighting experience is level 10 what about yours ignant nikka?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam I don't want to hear your insecurity stories. We all get made fun of light, dark, in between complexions. It is what it is. Cats want to be immune from feeling bad well guess what shut will never happen. People made fun of me too for being dark skin but I don't harp on that shyt years, decades, later like some of,you dudes. I just think y'all unattractive because if you're getting girls, guys depending on the gender this shyt doesn't bother you.

Some people going to like you some aren't deal with it. You don't like everybody for whatever reasons so why would you think its not going to be the same towards you also? People really want everyone to like them and not crack jokes y'all living in fantasy land. That might work on here but IRL it doesn't but being realistic who real is seeing colorism issues IRL like that? I know this the coli,so dudes will lie their ass off but besides some jokes from friends I doubt most are seeing it at any consistent level.

I told you my story so you would know the commonality and absurdity that is black people denigrating and dehumanizing the very foundation and DNA and late kings of their race --- Dark Skin men and women.

The Ancient Egyptians were dark skin not light skin. They were 96% on average black African match and so looked like every other black African with dark skin today. Light skins did not appear in any form until non-black invasions, rape and miscegenation occurred, which are wrongs. The same light skins appeared in Egyptians after Rome conquered it and they, along with their Greek masters, ended a mighty greeat Egyptian empire. Then more half breed light skins betrayed Dessalines in Haiti to the Europeans and assassinated him, plunging Haiti into yet more slavery, disarray and poverty forever after.

So ironically when people like you treat light skins better, you only serve the white man's will, as light skins always come to do. This is not a dream, a joke, or a fantasy. It is fact. I tolerate light skins because many are my brothers still, and are light skin only for chance, but light skin mixed breed women in general should never be held above the Original Dark Skin Black Women. Without the dark skin women, black people don't even exist.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Listen, many black people down dark skin people. It happened at my school when I was growing up when some black people made fun of me essentially for being dark skin and having dark skin features. Dark skins are the Original Black Man. Light skins are abominations created by cacs. Whether you like this fact or not, that is the truth.

What kind of mindless notion is this :what: