Yalls Favorite c00n Says There is No Such Thing as a Beautiful Black Woman

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It's subjective so I'm not tripping. I said black men are killed by cops for the same reason black women are harmed by black men.

Respectability tactics.

Cop= if you dress like a thug, I'll treat you like one

nikka= if you dress like a hoe, ill treat you like you are one

I meant it then and I mean it now :yeshrug:
You just admitted you a c00n too:hhh:. Black folk like You and Gilbert need to die off already :pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
hoe ass nikka...
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sadly his views aren't that much different from the average black person. Only difference is he has no filter and a large platform to speak from.

The craziest thing is there are very attractive dark skin women everywhere. I see them on Twitter everyday. The original black people are dark skin. Light skin women are borne of white people's interference. To worship a light skin over dark skin is, in essence , to worship white supremacy.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's subjective so I'm not tripping. I said black men are killed by cops for the same reason black women are harmed by black men.

Respectability tactics.

Cop= if you dress like a thug, I'll treat you like one

nikka= if you dress like a hoe, ill treat you like you are one

I meant it then and I mean it now :yeshrug:

First, You're analogy makes no sense. Black men don't "kill black women because they think they're hos" like "white men kill black men for being black". That's the only analogy you can make in this context that makes any sense because it's not true. Second, hoeing is a choice and people reserve the right to condemn someone for that choice;being black is not a choice and there is no implicit right to condemn anyone for it.

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
How can you be a BLACK man and not be attracted to how a Black woman typically looks (Dark skinned)? :what:Ya'll don't see the issue there? Really?

Attractiveness is all personal preference. The same way some cats prefer thicker women over slim or skinny women.

Man shut yo bytch ass up and go find a white girl forum

This c*cksucker is proving my exact point. Anything that that goes "against or challenges" the norm of what us African-Americans accept or are used to, and you are easily labeled a c**n, which also proves that a large majority of you don't know the definition of the word.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
only a cracker uses this term
bytch as p*ssy

And you better come with nikkas you don't give a fukk about,
'cause you gone lose your boys
'cause we don't play
And the silencer will silence any cocksucker with somethin to
say
Dog for life

DMX - We Right Here

It's to aim at you, probably maim you
If I owe you I'm blowin you to smithereeens
Cocksucker take one for your team
And I need you to remember one thing (one thing)
I came, I saw, I conquered
From record sales, to sold out concerts

Jay-Z - Numb/Encore

Try again c*cksucker

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Sadly his views aren't that much different from the average black person. Only difference is he has no filter and a large platform to speak from.
his views are WAAAAAY off the average straight black mans views.

Don't try to normalize this weirdo c00ns views as common. His opinions are Sotomayor level weirdo:mjlol: