Yalls Favorite c00n Says There is No Such Thing as a Beautiful Black Woman

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Gil is an idiot....black women are hands down the most beautiful woman....work of art

Now ....their personality....we can debate that....but that's all women tho
:dead:

I can imagine Brehettes reading the top of the post like:

"He's changed" :wub:

Then getting to the 2nd paragraph like:

"Same ol' fool!!!":hhh:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
tumblr_omyc0iM3Li1u5djjoo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oo4v2dJQ0e1vairpjo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oo4v1852CR1vairpjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ooaxudAvgW1vairpjo1_500.jpg

fukk a damn Gilbert Arenas
Word.
My nikka @KidStranglehold done made TOO many threads showcasing how beautiful our women are for anyone on theColi to take this c00n seriously.
Dafuq.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I think South Sudanese nilotic people some the most beautiful people in theworld. I don't understand why people rag on dark skin and African features. I know Africans have diverse features before you comment.

"Black" Africans are some the most unique and beautiful people ever seen! Like I truly don't get Americans and our cookie cutter and bland Beauty standards.

Last edited:

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't even know who this is.

I don't see where he said beautiful Black women don't exist, he just pointed out how typically the Black women that are considered the most beautiful are usually light or brown skinned, rarely dark skinned which is true.

Last edited by a moderator:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I think South Sudanese nilotic people some the most beautiful people in world. I don't understand why people why people rag on dark skin and African features. I know Africans have diverse features before you comment.

"Black" Africans are some the most unique and beautiful people ever seen! Like I truly don't get Americans and our cookie cutter and bland Beauty standards.

I had a young Sudanese woman as a patient a few years back. She had a chocolate complexion. Man, her skin was absolutely perfect. Head to toe. She looked like she as airbrushed. She could have been a model with her face and body type. She was just so naturally beautiful to me.