Daps
9JSYuWX.png

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
TOTAL c00n BY THESE SIMPLE WORDS HE SAID IN THE FIRST POST

" THE DARKEST WOMEN THEY HAVE ":what::what:

what u mean they????

see black women... u so busy trying to find ballers or entertainers and see how they view u
This

that was some c00n ass shyt....

Black woman are alot of things good and bad but ugly isnt one of them. Plenty of sexy black woman this fukking c00n..

This type of c00n shyt makes it hard to have dialogue.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
That nikka dark-skinned too :mindblown:
Theyre usually the main ones shytting on dark women :francis:

I recall him going on a date with a dark skinned black woman years ago and shytting on her like crazy on twitter.

fukk this fakkit ass , funny looking washed c00n.

He hates black women yet got played by the very type of woman c00ns like him praise :mjgrin:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the thing is...what he said wont affect him one bit. Hes rich, famous...he'll still go out and get pretty much whatever he wants/screw whatever woman he wants. Don't come crying to us about rich c00ns when the system is the problem. We cant stop these negroes from thinking/speaking like c00ns, its an unwinnable battle. You want real change fight against capitalism/the system that enables these c00ns to act a fool without repercussions. In other words instead of crying about c00ns get involved and take a stand for something. Once you get enough people on board you can start to make a difference. All this whining and complaining and looking for black men to lash out at because you are frustrated only causes division.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
But one of y'all nikkaz be quick to say slick shyt about light skin people (piss colored, sensitive light skin actin, light brights, waffle colored etc):sas2:
It comes off as anger after seeing stuff like in the op from ignorant people. I don't really think they hate light skin black people. It's fustratation and I totally understand how they can be frustrated when ignorant black people are always saying dumb stuff to them about their skin color.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think he asking do we really show dark skin women love? the honest truth is you don't see women as dark as tyresee get love. Why is that