Yalls Favorite c00n Says There is No Such Thing as a Beautiful Black Woman

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Again with the "yall" shyt. Can you make a thread standing on your own without implicating black men in the process?
She obviously isn't serious breh although she is a recovering Canadian c00n herself
Yo, I typed in "Hot South African Models" in google and all I got was white bytches. The game is rigged.:mjlol:

Hot South African Models - Google Search
nikka I was looking for black fap material a while back and cacs was like always the first result, i was like wtf:dead:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Agent C "double O" N
esq-gilbert-arenas-031510-lg.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But one of y'all nikkaz be quick to say slick shyt about light skin people (piss colored, sensitive light skin actin, light brights, waffle colored etc):sas2:
nikkas insecure straight up. You can joke about light skin but dark skin nikkas start with the bullshyt. Almost reminds me of Monique back in the day with the skinny chick stuff but you say something about fat chicks its a problem. Dudes don't see how weak this makes people look when this happens. It also makes it look like people feel so insecure about themselves they need everybody to validate them. I'm darkskin but if someone don't like me because of it so what? The day keeps moving and I'll be alright just like anybody else that isn't insecure and looking for validation from the world.