Y'all who watched DBZ, isn't the whole vibe of the show fukking confusing?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
  • First episode spent doing regular shyt while bad guy is wreaking havoc somewhere.
  • Second episode some character is complaining about how powerful said character is.
  • Third episode bad guy makes his appearance.
  • Fourth episode goku and bad guy stare at each other and charge up.
  • Fifth episode Goku gets his ass kicked.
  • Sixth episode Goku finds a way to get madder and whoop the bad guys ass.
Rinse and repeat for 15 seasons.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Yeah everything in the OP post is something I've always noticed, mangaka artists are very insecure about their race.

Yu Yu Hakusho is the perfect example of what you'd think most protagonists would look like if they are of Asian descent.

:ohhh: Now that you mention it, that's one of the few anime I've seen were i thought he MIGHT be asian.
:mjlol:Remember fullmetal alchemist

:russ::russ:

That show is the definition of dikk sucking... I literally couldn't believe it. Then they had that useless asian prince in the mix just being worthless. And that asian girl thirsting for a blonde hair blue eyed prince :hhh:
nikka nerds and Japanese folk need to take this L for life on god.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
What asian features do they possess that make you believe so? and do they still look asian when they become blonde with green eyes?
flag-dragon-ball-z-saiyans-scroll__50964.1547239497.jpg
Sharp eyes dark hair facial structure. They never looked white to me. I can see an argument when they go super saiyans but even then they look like J pop cats with dyed hair

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
How is that not logical when they would look stupid they went with a color that goes with the yellow ki aesthetically. You are a product of broken condom and a gay troll.

You literally argue like the single bytch who raised you...

Okay you dumb motherfukker, let go of your waifu pillow for a second and answer this quesiton

Does the below have features of white folk or asian folk.

flag-dragon-ball-z-saiyans-scroll__50964.1547239497.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You had nothing productive to say either :why:

You just came in and called this a 'dumbass thread' with no proof, no rebuttal, no explanation. Just an emotional response. This leads me to believe that our past run ins must have you in your feelings and so you made a useless post. Am i correct? :sas2:
it is a dumbass thread. you have white animators that have colored supposed or assumed "white" characters in all sorts of colors

Simpsons, is literally one of the most popular cartoons and its "whites" people are yellow skinned

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
I view Japanese animation as regular dramas just animated.

Who watched FMA brotherhood, Cowboy Bepop, Guts and cared about how the characters looked

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He acknowledged this in the first movie Gogeta appeared in. DB fusion reborn. Hitler and a bunch of other evil people in hell were revived and were wreaking havoc on earth. Goten and trunks ended up putting the beats on hitler after he said he wants to recruit them.

Part of the reason he made subsequent transformations different was to have to stop explaining that hes not some sort of secret aryan fetishist. So super saiyan God is red colored pupils and energy, super saiyan blue is blue hair, and ultra instinct is silver.

Not to mention the GOAT saiyan(Broly) has green hair.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Sharp eyes dark hair facial structure. They never looked white to me. I can see an argument when they go super saiyans but even then they look like J pop cats with dyed hair
You haven't been insulting so I mean this with all due respect.
The reason you can't see it is because you're a stan. I'm assuming you love anime, and maybe even Japanese culture so this may be blinding you to the reality of things.

I'm not the first person to think this, even Japanese themselves think this. I hope this changes your mind a little bit.
a93a8b934d2c6acb87d29ee830c565281328561575_full.jpg

main-qimg-9626f4dc4f473337136e5d6ed879ce99

images

Its very sad

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
So golden hair makes one "white" :ohhh:

Explain Bruce Leroy then nikkas :stopitslime:

How you gon get the glow if your hair ain't golden :why:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: Now that you mention it, that's one of the few anime I've seen were i thought he MIGHT be asian.

:russ::russ:

That show is the definition of dikk sucking... I literally couldn't believe it. Then they had that useless asian prince in the mix just being worthless. And that asian girl thirsting for a blonde hair blue eyed prince :hhh:
nikka nerds and Japanese folk need to take this L for life on god.
which FMA is yall tryna bury.
One isn't cannon
:whoa:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
it is a dumbass thread. you have white animators that have colored supposed or assumed "white" characters in all sorts of colors

Simpsons, is literally one of the most popular cartoons and its "whites" people are yellow skinned

So lead off with that next time instead of coming in all emotional.
See my post above with the comparisons to show you that this isnt just a "dumbass thread" :camby:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
  • First episode spent doing regular shyt while bad guy is wreaking havoc somewhere.
  • Second episode some character is complaining about how powerful said character is.
  • Third episode bad guy makes his appearance.
  • Fourth episode goku and bad guy stare at each other and charge up.
  • Fifth episode Goku gets his ass kicked.
  • Sixth episode Goku finds a way to get madder and whoop the bad guys ass.
Rinse and repeat for 15 seasons.

That's a majority of anime