Y'all who watched DBZ, isn't the whole vibe of the show fukking confusing?

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
yeah i realized that in high school when a person asked me to name another black person who contributed to society besides the obvious choices.
I couldn't so I went on a google and saw an entire list.
I was so ashamed of myself.

Same shyt lmao. Ether works wonders. Got my ass to the books RIGHT AWAY, and did my research :whew:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
ahh the good ole militant tactic, revert to calling someone a cac/biracial/ or anything they deem non black because they have nothing else to say:russ:
You had nothing productive to say either :why:

You just came in and called this a 'dumbass thread' with no proof, no rebuttal, no explanation. Just an emotional response. This leads me to believe that our past run ins must have you in your feelings and so you made a useless post. Am i correct? :sas2:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Goku is a Blasian raised by other Japanese. Vegeta is Blasian African prince of a destroyed nation.

Only slow dumb nikkas dont understand hidden meanings

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Agreed... I'm just really trying to open people's eyes to the self hate in manga and Japanese people in general. nikka Nerds need to stop worshipping this shyt and view them through an objective lens. They are a racist group of people (like most groups on this earth), and we shouldn't revere them.

They make amazing creations, fine but you can respect people and not like what they represent. Just like how many groups like hip hop but hate black people. We should do the same

Yeah everything in the OP post is something I've always noticed, mangaka artists are very insecure about their race.

Yu Yu Hakusho is the perfect example of what you'd think most protagonists would look like if they are of Asian descent.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:russ: No logical answer.

You are a liar and a fakkit. Dont speak to me no more
How is that not logical when they would look stupid they went with a color that goes with the yellow ki aesthetically. You are a product of broken condom and a gay troll.

You literally argue like the single bytch who raised you...