Y'all who watched DBZ, isn't the whole vibe of the show fukking confusing?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
The blond hair and blue eyes are undeniable cac like traits in Dbz but besides that in general people give cacs waaaaay too much credit in thinking everyone looks like them in manga/anime. Certain series certainly do a service to make sure characters look like cacs (ex. Attack on Titan). Most manga/anime characters look vastly different, first off if they wanted it accurate gotta start off with the redskin.
Its actually colors of the sun but let insecure brehs like you tell it.

yellow red and blue are all colors of the sun...

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
yeah no doubt.
the whole sayian thing is heavily inspired by racial ideologies. especially Vegeta who is basically a sayian hotep.
Goku is almost a c00n or at least a person with no culture.
what's also intresting is that when you look at the backstory of the sayians it kind of shows that frieza was mostly right. the sayians just went around killing everyone until frieza conquered them.
then that brings you into the whole african-american/african tribilism that is almost in the sayian arc.
Raditz and Vegeta always limited themselves but Goku who lost his culture never did. which in turn betters Vegeta.
you could almost right an essay on this.

:ohhh: You aint never told a word of a lie.

You opening my eyes to shyt I didnt even think of. I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes foreal... I mean we can only speculate, but there's too much evidence of racial elements and knowing Japan's history...

Did you know that they actually push some of the worst racist ideologies in their school system regarding black people? Essentially teaching to their young ones that we have created nothing.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
What asian features do they possess that make you believe so? and do they still look asian when they become blonde with green eyes?
flag-dragon-ball-z-saiyans-scroll__50964.1547239497.jpg
Another insecure breh

Colors blonde it must be white

Its yellow ki which turns the hair yellow.

Yall acting like women

Look up the original design for ssj and see that they choose the color scheme to save money. The yellow fire around goku while coloring his hair black cost too much. So they just colored it yellow. Then red then blue the the colors of the sun

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
OP that's anime in general. The characters tend to never look Asian.
Agreed... I'm just really trying to open people's eyes to the self hate in manga and Japanese people in general. nikka Nerds need to stop worshipping this shyt and view them through an objective lens. They are a racist group of people (like most groups on this earth), and we shouldn't revere them.

They make amazing creations, fine but you can respect people and not like what they represent. Just like how many groups like hip hop but hate black people. We should do the same

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The blond hair and blue eyes are undeniable cac like traits in Dbz but besides that in general people give cacs waaaaay too much credit in thinking everyone looks like them in manga/anime. Certain series certainly do a service to make sure characters look like cacs (ex. Attack on Titan). Most manga/anime characters look vastly different, first off if they wanted it accurate gotta start off with the redskin.
Thats because AOT theme and story of the people who can turn into titans is based around the white Jewish people(last i checked).

and alot of animators have fun with colors to where they make their characters not look their race.

Simpsons have their supposed "white" characters with Yellow skin and all sorts of hair colors(Marge)

im no anime/maga fan. So dont go saying im defending this because im a fan. Its just crazy how people let cac animators draw themself however they want. but trip over stuff like this.
When you try to apply American racial lens to Japanese art... You get this kind of bs :mjlol:
just another coli militant doing corny militant things

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Agreed... I'm just really trying to open people's eyes to the self hate in manga and Japanese people in general. nikka Nerds need to stop worshipping this shyt and view them through an objective lens. They are a racist group of people (like most groups on this earth), and we shouldn't revere them.

They make amazing creations, fine but you can respect people and not like what they represent. Just like how many groups like hip hop but hate black people. We should do the same
Hoe babble

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: You aint never told a word of a lie.

You opening my eyes to shyt I didnt even think of. I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes foreal... I mean we can only speculate, but there's too much evidence of racial elements and knowing Japan's history...

Did you know that they actually push some of the worst racist ideologies in their school system regarding black people? Essentially teaching to their young ones that we have created nothing.
yeah i realized that in high school when a person asked me to name another black person who contributed to society besides the obvious choices.
I couldn't so I went on a google and saw an entire list.
I was so ashamed of myself.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
The hell you babbling about. The reason the hair is blonde is so the artist didn't have to color the hair in with the manga.

Before Frieza, Super Saiyans, Saiyans as aliens were even thought of there was regular ole Dragon Ball.
This t

The blonde hair was cost effective. It cost way to much money to color black hair while having yellow ki

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Another insecure breh

Colors blonde it must be white

Its yellow ki which turns the hair yellow.

Yall acting like women

Look up the original design for ssj and see that they choose the color scheme to save money. The yellow fire around goku while coloring his hair black cost too much. So they just colored it yellow. Then red then blue the the colors of the sun

So why do their eyes turn green nikka nerd? Please enlighten me :mjlol: