Yall watch 90210?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
the fact that this is the top thread and i cant even find a thread for the americans on the first page says all u need to know about u bich ass faggats...

have some god damn shame and stop watching beverly hills 90210... you are pathetic.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Of the four chicks, who do you think's gonna be back on TV the quickest?

My money's on AnnaLynne altough I'm hoping it's Jessica Lowndes in a HBO/Showtime series.

:noah:

They should just repackage the four chicks n put 'em in a new CW show written by better human beings - like a rip-off of Girls or some sh!t

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Of the four chicks, who do you think's gonna be back on TV the quickest?

My money's on AnnaLynne altough I'm hoping it's Jessica Lowndes in a HBO/Showtime series.

:noah:

They should just repackage the four chicks n put 'em in a new CW show written by better human beings - like a rip-off of Girls or some sh!t

All 4 girls, Liam and Dixon are pretty much a lock to pop up somewhere

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
All 4 girls, Liam and Dixon are pretty much a lock to pop up somewhere

I'm not too sure man...I don't see CW being around in its current format in 5 years or so and it's hard to break out of the CW mould once you've been in it as long as they have.

Look at Kristen Kreuk. From Smallville to nothing to another shytty CW show in Beauty and the Beast.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I'm not too sure man...I don't see CW being around in its current format in 5 years or so and it's hard to break out of the CW mould once you've been in it as long as they have.

Look at Kristen Kreuk. From Smallville to nothing to another shytty CW show in Beauty and the Beast.

Annalynne been on tv for years, they seem to be trying to push Adrianna as a legit singer, I've seen Silver on the big screen, Annie is skinny , white and semi talented as an actress..all 4 will be find in Hollywood IMO.

It's pretty much a wrap for the other cast members on the show though

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Annalynne been on tv for years, they seem to be trying to push Adrianna as a legit singer, I've seen Silver on the big screen, Annie is skinny , white and semi talented as an actress..all 4 will be find in Hollywood IMO.

It's pretty much a wrap for the other cast members on the show though

You tryna tell me Navid ain't gonna be eatin'?

N!gga's 32 playin' 20 on a CW show :lolbron:

I just hope those fly white women land on some shows/movies I'll actually watch. Season 4 was the last straw for me, I don't see myself watching anythin' else CW-ish again.