Y’all think DICE gon fumble the next Battlefield?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Don’t bother asking for BC3. DICE already admitted they don’t know what made people like it so much. Probably don’t even have the same team around to help make it

The sad thing is that a Bad Company game is probably the best thing for them to make right now. Smaller more infantry focused maps where they can easily focus on weapon balancing and not have to patch it every few months would be ideal for them at this point.

And they actually tested it well before release. PS3/PC had a month long beta then ANOTHER month long demo before release. By the time release came, it actually played like a complete game. Much better than the week long “alpha” bullshyt that DICE is into now.
outside of destruction there is nothing bad company did better than bf3/4 :manny:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
outside of destruction there is nothing bad company did better than bf3/4 :manny:

The campaigns were better even though I know no one plays battlefield for their campaigns.

I had more fun with the multiplayer in BC2 than both BF3 & 4. The time to kill in BF3 & 4 were similar to call of duty IMO. In fact that's what put me off of them. BC2 you took a lot of bullets before you dropped unless it was a headshot

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If they add cross platform its over for you and @Mowgli :demonic:
Ur high

You have no standing 10 15 or twenty records in your state in battlefield anything. You fukkin with real hitters. Just join the squad and get some GG's cuz you'll never be able to fukk with this.

You seem competitive and tough. Tough guys don't last but maybe, under our tutelage you could be a solid Role-player.
:camby:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:ufdup:
You know better...
Ur high

You have no standing 10 15 or twenty records in your state in battlefield anything. You fukkin with real hitters. Just join the squad and get some GG's cuz you'll never be able to fukk with this.

You seem competitive and tough. Tough guys don't last but maybe, under our tutelage you could be a solid Role-player.
I will 20-0 both of you if this is cross platform :skip:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Weed must be good as hell over there. Stop. You're little mouse and keyboard nonsense can't save you from the ultimate
We’ll make it interesting and put $ on it :demonic:

you cant hang with PC gang :demonic:

i remember your 0.20 kdr on pc :demonic:

that lil joystick :dame: you play with auto aim :dame: cant save you here :demonic:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We’ll make it interesting and put $ on it :demonic:

you cant hang with PC gang :demonic:

i remember your 0.20 kdr on pc :demonic:

that lil joystick :dame: you play with auto aim :dame: cant save you here :demonic:
Those days are over. I was on a laptop just fukking around. Once i got a couch and controller became a shotty lord.

Who are you in Nevada? LET ME TELL YOU. You ain't shyt!!!

U can never reach my levels
Here's a plot
Get the shevuls

Yea i got 5 on it. Holla

Know who ur dealing with.
I solo legendary platoons dolo

One of the best EVER

TRUE SKILL!
J5YWgV.jpg

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need a more contemporary battlefield doesn’t have to be future but maybe current or previous decade.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
mafukka what :what: I aint never in my life lived any where but the bay area :skip:

ive been on those boards before :skip: they mean nothing :skip:

by 5 you mean 50 right :demonic:
One of the best EVER

This my state
Why hate
Find a way, somehow, to be great

It's prolly to late

Last edited: