Y’all think DICE gon fumble the next Battlefield?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Bad company 3 with battle royale mode that is actually supported and we back in business

But watch them pull an nba live and completely create some next bad company elite and fukk everything up

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
COD smoked these nikkas boots this time around.

I'm having way more fun with Modern Warfare than I've had with any other Battlefield this gen.

They need to go modern or get lost...
Playing Modern Warfare only makes me miss what BF3 was. They truly had the whole FPS sandbox shyt on lock and they wanted to go back a hundred fukking years to capture a war nobody cares about :snoop:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I got laughed at when I first seen battlefield 5 and gave it the camby because of its setting ....

Eventually everybody comes to see it my way.

Nobody wants to play with clink and clunk guns especially when you look at call of duty and all those attachments and guns they got for their shyt ....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
COD smoked these nikkas boots this time around.

I'm having way more fun with Modern Warfare than I've had with any other Battlefield this gen.

They need to go modern or get lost...

this is the first COD in over a decade I've played religiously. :francis:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It hurt my heart when I actually deleted BF5 to make space for Modern Warfare. Never thought I'd see the day. I felt BF1 was a well done game despite the gripes about the setting, but BF4 is the last great one. Levolution never stopped being impressive. I have faith the next one will be a return to form. I refuse to play that horrible excuse for Conquest called Ground War:scust:Epic maps, true squad based gameplay, and a community that places playing the objective above all else:blessed:MW did their thing with the feel and sound of the guns this go around but BF, done right, is unfukkwittable in that regard. After that horrible attempt at battle royal in Firestorm, I see myself at least sticking with CoD's battle royale for the foreseeable future:scust: