Y’all think DICE gon fumble the next Battlefield?

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
The streets need Bad Company 3, we’ve been requesting it for years. They need to stop bullshyttin

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If they screw up the next Battlefield, DICE is done as a studio. Battlefield 1 was a nice change of pace from the modern war and then they went full retard with BFV. Modern Warfare is anything but a great game. I'm spoiled by the physics and grounded reality of Battlefield. Activision ate their lunch this time around :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need Bad Company 3 from DICE, but if they fukk that up then yeah it might be a wrap. I still can't believe how bad they fukked up BFV; I mean it's a good game, but we really just experienced a WW2 game without the eastern front and some of the main and most important battles of the war:what:.

L2014

Banned
Daps
I need Bad Company 3 from DICE, but if they fukk that up then yeah it might be a wrap. I still can't believe how bad they fukked up BFV; I mean it's a good game, but we really just experienced a WW2 game without the eastern front and some of the main and most important battles of the war:what:.
No red army
No Italy
No Stalingrad

US v Japan is the best part of the game n still half assed and neglected

World at Wars campaign alone kills this

Another fukkin op metro but worse this time

Nazis get better clothing options than everyone else

Japan V China would’ve been better than being in Denmark or wherever

Where the fukk is Hamada supposed to be? This shyt is trash

BC3 needs to return to no prone
And leveling entire maps

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If they don't release Hardcore with no Aim Assist I'm not buying:yeshrug:

Insurgency Sandstorm comes out in August and looks way more tactical and skill based. Definitely trying that

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don’t bother asking for BC3. DICE already admitted they don’t know what made people like it so much. Probably don’t even have the same team around to help make it

The sad thing is that a Bad Company game is probably the best thing for them to make right now. Smaller more infantry focused maps where they can easily focus on weapon balancing and not have to patch it every few months would be ideal for them at this point.

And they actually tested it well before release. PS3/PC had a month long beta then ANOTHER month long demo before release. By the time release came, it actually played like a complete game. Much better than the week long “alpha” bullshyt that DICE is into now.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They could literally make a remaster of Bad Company 2 and print money :unimpressed:

Last Battlefield game that I was straight up addicted to :banderas: