Y’all think DICE gon fumble the next Battlefield?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They definitely will do cross play
After the success and feedback of cod mw

Cheaters are rampant on Modern Warfare, specifically Warzone, because of crossplay. The feedback is negative. Just because something works doesn't mean everyone likes it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don’t bother asking for BC3. DICE already admitted they don’t know what made people like it so much. Probably don’t even have the same team around to help make it

The sad thing is that a Bad Company game is probably the best thing for them to make right now. Smaller more infantry focused maps where they can easily focus on weapon balancing and not have to patch it every few months would be ideal for them at this point.

And they actually tested it well before release. PS3/PC had a month long beta then ANOTHER month long demo before release. By the time release came, it actually played like a complete game. Much better than the week long “alpha” bullshyt that DICE is into now.
No we need battle fukkin field

True modern experience
Dog fights
Destroyer shelling
Mortars
Drone wars
Modern guns
Levelution
Hawwww maaaaan
:noah:

It's been 6 years give us the real field

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

True modern experience
Dog fights
Destroyer shelling
Mortars
Drone wars
Modern guns
Levelution
Hawwww maaaaan

I don't disagree. I just don't trust DICE to do this series right at this point

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I just want a Hardcore mode with no Aim Assist. Make it more hardcore, more recoil.

COD gun physics and animations are crazy realistic. We NEED some shyt like that:damn::damn:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Leave Vietnam with BC2. They're running out of chances with this franchise
Nah bruh, Bad Company 2 was ass. :picard:

Battlefield Vietnam was the goat :blessed:

They might need to get out of the realism business and start chasing franchises. Corner that market instead.

COD took their whole plate.
:gucci: Battlefield was *NEVER* in the realism business.

The primary focus of the series was combined arms (Land, Sea, Air) & Having fun :ufdup:

Rainbow Six was more realism based than Battlefield, and you see how that turned out :bryan:

I think the problem is the gamers more so than the games. Internet creates shorter attention spans and if a game isn't popular at birth? There is no quinceanera. I say that to say battlefield 5 is a stellar game that wasn't at launch. Nobody cares to play it today and because of that threads like this exist. I didn't love battlefield 1, battlefield 4 is one of the best shooters of all time imo so I'm confident they'll recapture that magic next gen. They try to go all out when new systems launch so fingers crossed

A lot of the problems that are associated with Battlefield V came from CACs creating drama over nothing. :snoop:

shyt was disgusting, breh.

Then came the arm chair historians, and the COD-like fans who want more of the same of BF4/1

BFV was the first BF game in a long time that felt somewhat like the older games of the series, and not the post-Bad Company frostbite games. :yeshrug: Personally, as someone who grew up with Battlefield going back to 2004, I enjoyed what BFV had to offer. It wasn't always high, but the lows didn't ruin much of the experience.

hardline wasn't a bad game at all. probably shouldn't have attached the "battlefield" name to it, but it was solid.

People hated it because it was basically BF4 with a coat of paint :mjlol: which is ironic considering how many people want the next battlefield to be exactly like BF4 :mjlit:

Hypocrisy in a nutshell :picard:

Bf3 and 4 were the peak. The only options dice have are to drop a proper 2143 (which shoulda dropped after bf4:scust:even had teasers/prototypes in the final dlc) or another modern game

You must be one of the newer generation of BF players, because BF 2 was the peak of the series :usure:

Everything after it & 2142 became casualized and simplified.:mjcry:

True modern experience
Dog fights
Destroyer shelling
Mortars
Drone wars
Modern guns
Levelution
Hawwww maaaaan

Modern Day has been done to death in the Battlefield series almost as much as WW2 has :rudy:

Battlefield 2 (2005)
Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat (2005)
Battlefield : Bad Company (2008)
Battlefield : Bad Company 2 (2010)
Battlefield : Play 4 Free (2010)
Battlefield 3 (2011)
Battlefield 4 (2013)

:camby:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

The primary focus of the series was combined arms (Land, Sea, Air) & Having fun :ufdup:

Rainbow Six was more realism based than Battlefield, and you see how that turned out :bryan:

A lot of the problems that are associated with Battlefield V came from CACs creating drama over nothing. :snoop:

Then came the arm chair historians, and the COD-like fans who want more of the same of BF4/1

BFV was the first BF game in a long time that felt somewhat like the older games of the series, and not the post-Bad Company frostbite games. :yeshrug: Personally, as someone who grew up with Battlefield going back to 2004, I enjoyed what BFV had to offer. It wasn't always high, but the lows didn't ruin much of the experience.

People hated it because it was basically BF4 with a coat of paint :mjlol: which is ironic considering how many people want the next battlefield to be exactly like BF4 :mjlit:

You must be one of the newer generation of BF players, because BF 2 was the peak of the series :usure:

Modern Day has been done to death in the Battlefield series almost as much as WW2 has :rudy:

Battlefield 2 (2005)
Battlefield 3 (2011)
Battlefield 4 (2013)

I own bf1942 2142 and bf2 with the xpacs breh :dead:
from a pure gameplay perspective 3 & 4 has IT breh. Gunplay, vehicles, balance etc.

shyt im finna hop on bf4 now :wow:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I own bf1942 2142 and bf2 with the xpacs breh :dead:
from a pure gameplay perspective 3 & 4 has IT breh. Gunplay, vehicles, balance etc.

shyt im finna hop on bf4 now :wow:
That was all geared towards console players, back on PC Battlefield used to be the goat as there were more in depth mechanics due to the multitude of keys.

Everything got scaled down when the console stuff started getting popular.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Battlefield 2 (2005)
Battlefield 3 (2011)
Battlefield 4 (2013)

Most of these new fans we're too young to remember all that crap so please we need a modern twist on next-gen consoles with modern weapons okay we don't need any of that other nonsense.

We need these physics engine put to real use not destroying redundant looking jungles battlefield Vietnam was ass