Y’all think DICE gon fumble the next Battlefield?

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I started with battlefield 4 and it’s the only one I’ve played but I miss it. I don’t have friends that play the franchise so I’m with COD again like everyone else.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did any DICE devs move over to COD/MW team? I ask this, cause when I play that MW:BR mode, it feels like vintage BF3/4. The fukkery that people post online and the clips is straight out of the "Only in BF" campaign that DICE ran some years ago.

They fukked up going to those old ass war settings. GTFOH

:camby:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
To be honest I’d be fine with a spin-off til we are at least 2 years in next gen. I don’t feel like dice is capable of making something as good as BC2 or BF3/4 but hopefully they prove me wrong. My BFV is collecting dust. I haven’t played since they dropped firestorm and that was ehh. I’m not really interested in a future battlefield as I haven’t played 2142 before but I’ll be open to it if it looks dope.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To be honest I’d be fine with a spin-off til we are at least 2 years in next gen. I don’t feel like dice is capable of making something as good as BC2 or BF3/4 but hopefully they prove me wrong. My BFV is collecting dust. I haven’t played since they dropped firestorm and that was ehh. I’m not really interested in a future battlefield as I haven’t played 2142 before but I’ll be open to it if it looks dope.
Damn...a remaster or a spin off of BF4 would be intriguing.

Spice it up by adding a BR mode with the same level of destruction that the main games gave and it's a go

:gladbron:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Possibly, but I think after BFV did what it did they will listen to the community

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Im hopin for Vietnam

but they prolly gon drop us in Laos or sum shyt
I think the problem is the gamers more so than the games. Internet creates shorter attention spans and if a game isn't popular at birth? There is no quinceanera. I say that to say battlefield 5 is a stellar game that wasn't at launch. Nobody cares to play it today and because of that threads like this exist. I didn't love battlefield 1, battlefield 4 is one of the best shooters of all time imo so I'm confident they'll recapture that magic next gen. They try to go all out when new systems launch so fingers crossed
set BF6 in the hood
Battlefield hardline was sort of that :patrice: