Yall still going to the gym during coronavirus era

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Life has to go on. We can't have everything closed forever. The damage to businesses will be irreparable.

^This. A lot of y'all gyms won't be able to re-open in 6-8 months with no memberships paid. I know they not finna be charging nikkas while they closed?:stopitslime:

And a tax break ain't gonna help if business already filed. FOH. :mjtf:

not losing all my gains trying to be a tough guy:picard:
Weighted pullups/dips
sprints and core for that apocalapyse/drifter hard body:yes:

Dis mane ready for Thunderdome. :wow:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I was gonna go in to PF tomorrow, that ain't gonna happen if they gotta close per Gov orders.

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The governor shut down all of our gyms but my boys just found one thats still open because the owner don’t give a fukk about the coronavirus it kinda has me like:patrice: but I also shook because of the virus but I don’t want to lose my gains just before summer

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The governor shut down all of our gyms but my boys just found one thats still open because the owner don’t give a fukk about the coronavirus it kinda has me like:patrice: but I also shook because of the virus but I don’t want to lose my gains just before summer
I'd go. fukk that.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
man...people dont want to hear it...but I would bet anything a lot of us already have this shyt.
This virus only effects people that were on their way out in the first place.

I told mom dukes if she needs anything, ill get it for her and drop it off on the porch...but I cant be chillin in her house cuz I could have the virus and not know.

With that said...im not changing shyt till the government forces me.
Ill stay away from old folks (they should be in the house anyway)...but money has to be made.

Im going to my gym till they close...
...I feel bad for these small businesses, because people dont seem to give a fuk about them....and will be surprised when half of them are gone, and folks start losing their jobs.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
man...people dont want to hear it...but I would bet anything a lot of us already have this shyt.
This virus only effects people that were on their way out in the first place.

I told mom dukes if she needs anything, ill get it for her and drop it off on the porch...but I cant be chillin in her house cuz I could have the virus and not know.

With that said...im not changing shyt till the government forces me.
Ill stay away from old folks (they should be in the house anyway)...but money has to be made.

Im going to my gym till they close...
...I feel bad for these small businesses, because people dont seem to give a fuk about them....and will be surprised when half of them are gone, and folks start losing their jobs.
Do what you want but this virus is knocking out everyone. Everybody can risk it but don’t do it thinking you are immune brehs.