Yall still going to the gym during coronavirus era

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I miss the gym so much. I haven't worked out in a month. When this is over I'll just go at weird hours nobody else is there and constantly wipe down everything.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I miss the gym so much. I haven't worked out in a month. When this is over I'll just go at weird hours nobody else is there and constantly wipe down everything.

Everybody gonna be on the same wave. :lolbron:

I have a feeling it's gonna stay crowded around the clock until snother outbreak occurs and we go back to the Q, or until that time when the noobs rage quit after seing no gains.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
First day back in the real gym in like 2 weeks. Knew them strength gains went out the window like smoke.

Them home gyms workouts ain't it; I know brehs not touching weights ain't coming back from this. :mjcry:

Legit almost died moving bytch weight for reps. And since my conditioning is shyt I was gassed like some dro.:damn:

Need to step it up.
I'm not even going to attempt to barbell bench press shyt for the first two weeks back. I know it's going to be a struggle even tho I've been going hard on pushups at the house.

Daps
At the park by me

Pull Up bar mostly

Since I’ve been going the track went from being open with a warning notice to being pad locked up. Some people jump the gate but not much compared to when the gate was opened

Police driving through telling people no sitting

I go early morning to get some pulls

Son Goku

Daps
Weird ass day today. Walking into the gym a damn bird flew into my shoulder like :birdman:. And since I stayed up for 20 hours yesterday and only slept 5, I had to spike the pre with extra caffeine. Was sweating like a slave in Deebo's pigeon coupe from the first set. :mjlol:

Legs today. Went fairly well :whew:. Squat frequency has been high so only upper body strength was really lost. Rows, Bench, and Overhead are all :trash:. Thank God for my deadlift. :blessed:

From now on I'm calling my magical power Pull (literally "Attract"): It augments my physical strength to its absolute limits and lasts until the preworkout wears off. It allows me to pick up things I really shouldn't be able too, like conventional deadlifts, sumos, and random loose change. [Note: Pull does not work on rows, assignments, jobs, certs, 6 figures, bad bytches, beckys, brehettes/brehitas, cave beasts, or whales.]

Son Goku

Daps
Also, y'all Florida nikkas can't drive. Car been on E for a minute like :feedme:, so I finally filled the tank after 400+ miles. Didn't really know gas was that cheap like this, I just ignored the prices. Put the pump in the car and don't see the price #'s moving. :shaq2:

Naw, that shyt was working, just wasn't expecting to fill up for like $23. Wallet was like :win:, car was :upsetfavre:. As I'm pulling out the damn gas station at a

right turn only, this Jamaican-ass nikka with dreads pulls right past the 2 "Exit only/Do not enter" signs looking stoned as hell. :what:

And this other muhfukka in a damn Silverado in the middle of two lanes looking at me like :usure: :wtb:.

I hate Florida fukkery so much. :mjtf:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Like zero activity or no weights? No excuse to not be some level of active even if it’s just some body weight stuff and running/walking
I have a physically active job. That's it though. On mu 3 days odd I do nothing. If I was a home owner I'd have home gym equipment but not doing that in an apartment and on days off I don't really leave the home except to take the dog to the bathroom twice a day.

Son Goku

Daps
Any oly or PL brehs get them Romaleos 4 yet? :lupe:

I have so many pairs of the 2's and 3's I def don't need any, but if they're the truth then I'm copping.:smugbiden: