Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
NYers on here make it a hard city to claim

Half of them dont even know what its like to have any car :mjcry:
^^^Coming from someone who doesn’t know how to have a black woman and resorted to having a white wife. You couldn’t even claim your blackness without c00ning and selling out for a white chick.

But southern roots though- Half of your family tree is white; couldn’t even keep your family lineage within the race. Nevermind a car. Do your kids claim you?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
got nikkas in here bringing up NY covid deaths but we’re the sensitive ones cause y’all made another timbs joke :laff: Delusional
All this racial heritage talk and that poster that you’re talking to is married into a white family. But we’re elitists for not copping 90in rims on a 1994 Buick Lesabre.
:deadrose:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All this racial heritage talk and that poster that you’re talking to is married into a white family. But we’re elitists for not copping 90in rims on a 1994 Buick Lesabre.
:deadrose:

But I used to have a white 91 Buick Park Avenue:gucci::mjcry:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I haven't visited my people from the south in a couple of years. Please tell me they still aren't leasing old used cars, and not just leasing them....after you're through paying for them....you still don't own it.

All I saw was Ford Fusions and 08 Impalas with American Car Center on the back. 400 month to lease a used car that's 10 years old with 100k on the dash.

That aint riding, that's being pimped out.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
^^^Coming from someone who doesn’t know how to have a black woman and resorted to having a white wife. You couldn’t even claim your blackness without c00ning and selling out for a white chick.

But southern roots though- Half of your family tree is white; couldn’t even keep your family lineage within the race. Nevermind a car. Do your kids claim you?

Damn, is your whole posting style about cacs and fishing for daps now?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

These dudes are wild emotional -
:laff::dead:
Dude just stop - I comment about multiple topics; this just happened to catch my attention.

I’m commenting that for context. Posters questioning our “blackness” for not having custom cars but y’all southern mans commenting is married to a white girl, there’s another poster talking about bucko, scram and blowhards andddd to top it all off there’s posters making Covid cac- like insults and comebacks that y’all completely ignore but NY is the problem. Make it make sense and I won’t have shyt to discuss.

But ummm on that note; you have a problem with me scoping out racist whites when they say derogatory comments against black posters, when there’s factual backup?? interesting.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
shyt drive to work in foreign or old school like this:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

CVWmflyVAAIVL38.jpg

Or ride to work like this. I couldnt imagine this shyt on my morning commute:

subway-soiled-601.jpg

13402784-0-image-a-22_1557671102731.jpg

BAG4FVV6FZHKFKSPGYS2VRA254.jpg

rat-subway-nyc.jpg
:yeshrug:

I’m from New York and I drive to work everyday. 1 hour traffic to and from on the Belt, one of the reasons I’m enjoying working from home during this quarantine is because I don’t have to do that horrible commute anymore

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
These dudes are wild emotional -
:laff::dead:
Dude just stop - I comment about multiple topics; this just happened to catch my attention.

I’m commenting that for context. Posters questioning our “blackness” for not having custom cars but y’all southern mans commenting is married to a white girl, there’s another poster talking about bucko, scram and blowhards andddd to top it all off there’s posters making Covid cac- like insults and comebacks that y’all completely ignore but NY is the problem. Make it make sense and I won’t have shyt to discuss.

But ummm on that note; you have a problem with me scoping out racist whites when they say derogatory comments against black posters, when there’s factual backup?? interesting.

Nah, just saying most of your posts been cac babble. Seems like u fishing for daps. How does me asking a question make me emotional? :heh:

U seem like a bitter ass person. Always angry and shyt on here :picard:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hold up- why the fuk am I responding to you- you’re that wenching bytch. Of course you have a problem with me exposing cacs, you white man’s whore. I’ll body you again, like I did last time. Stfu