Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
tumblr_mjzyo0CtQB1s4nl4zo1_500.gif
The TIpster- doing mixtapes with Dipset.. guess he needed that New York co-sign at the time
:stopitslime::francis:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
lol, I’ve actually dapped a joke dissing nyc in this thread. I just think most of your “jokes” aren’t funny, lol. Like, you ever hear a rat joke? You ever hear a rat joke 8 years later? Was it funny in 2005? Maybe? Is it funny in 2020? No.

“hey, well, you guys ride rats.”:jawalrus:

you ever hear a timberland joke? Was that joke funny in 2008? (Especially coming from the places that y’all come from? Like, when did the south become this cultural hub for fashion?) I seen a dude from Mississippi diss NY fashion :mjtf:.

But Maybe y’all need to throw a lol on the end or something. I can quote 10 posters from this thread that are “crying”.

Lol the whole south can’t dress for shyt , MAYBE Atlanta .

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Posting this here in case people want to actually comment on things that matter in the scheme of things- you’re an activist right??? Act on this.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bla...ck-against-racist-police-terror.780968/page-3

But I’ll leave it the south to get mad, affected and in their feelings about driving bucket whips on 50in rims and lacing it with suicide doors to making pandemic jokes and letting white boys talk sketchy in the thread. Great job! Priorities ftw!! You showed us
:mjgrin:
The bandwagon needs definitive “proof” all of a sudden; amnesia sets in as to white people act and talk and no recent thread comments showing the same type of energy for the cac crowd that a certain segment did in here.
:unimpressed:
tenor.gif
WTF are you rambling about :gucci: you just talking just to be talking.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
lol, I’ve actually dapped a joke dissing nyc in this thread. I just think most of your “jokes” aren’t funny, lol. Like, you ever hear a rat joke? You ever hear a rat joke 8 years later? Was it funny in 2005? Maybe? Is it funny in 2020? No.

“hey, well, you guys ride rats.”:jawalrus:

you ever hear a timberland joke? Was that joke funny in 2008? (Especially coming from the places that y’all come from? Like, when did the south become this cultural hub for fashion?) I seen a dude from Mississippi diss NY fashion :mjtf:.

But Maybe y’all need to throw a lol on the end or something. I can quote 10 posters from this thread that are “crying”.
When did NY get so fukking sensitive :scusthov:

Yes, Timberland and rat jokes are still funny. They always will be.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
That’s some goofy country southern shyt. They literally call themselves the “Derty Souf” you expect them to ride clean whips? :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:dead::dead:
But the jokes on us New Yorkers for not driving contraption cars like that to work or around the neighborhood.
images

cm56fquryiutlqgfsiic.gif

donk-camaro.jpg

Elitists, they said. I can only connect to my roots if I’m behind the wheel pushing this. Yeah, ok.

I love the metallic colors but the size of the rims man...:mjlol: just ruin the car man:laff: 20's and under man...how hard is that to do???:dahell: hot bubble gum pink Chrysler 300... :deadrose:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
That’s some goofy country southern shyt. They literally call themselves the “Derty Souf” you expect them to ride clean whips? :mjlol:

shyt drive to work in foreign or old school like this:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

CVWmflyVAAIVL38.jpg

Or ride to work like this. I couldnt imagine this shyt on my morning commute:

subway-soiled-601.jpg

13402784-0-image-a-22_1557671102731.jpg

BAG4FVV6FZHKFKSPGYS2VRA254.jpg

rat-subway-nyc.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Twenty Years Later: The Police Assault on Abner Louima and What it Means | WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

That's because we are concentrated in like 3 areas, I know for sure if we were more places the suffering is still the same. Both my parents are from the islands but I have lived in majority African American neighborhoods my whole life, then I went to Morehouse and work in Harlem for anybody to deny my blackness would be crazy. Cops pull me over they don't ask if I'm West Indian descendant or on a job interview.

Thanks for the insight Brother.

The older I get, the more I begin to understand perspective and how important it is in order to back each other up.