Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
lol at debating dumb shyt, the irony of this coming from you.

I'm not the one making this specific, you are stupid, putting non-existent meanings behind what people said.

And I'm still waiting for those post to prove mech is a cac.
Posting this here in case people want to actually comment on things that matter in the scheme of things- you’re an activist right??? Act on this.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bla...ck-against-racist-police-terror.780968/page-3

But I’ll leave it the south to get mad, affected and in their feelings about driving bucket whips on 50in rims and lacing it with suicide doors to making pandemic jokes and letting white boys talk sketchy in the thread. Great job! Priorities ftw!! You showed us
:mjgrin:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Ain't shyt happen really mayne. First couple pages just nikkas roastin each other. Then after page 9 or so it was mainly a NY circle jerk of them consoling each other after getting roasted to a crisp mayne. Thread was dead for a while but @Mechatronic 2.1 decided to keep engaging with NY brehs and they was going back and forth like the same 4 or 5 posters.

That's pretty much it I got a lot of laughs out of it dough.

Ain't nun like some cruising dine the blvd to some slab music. :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tactical and style before practical
:troll:
d67a2025925eaf970b483a5ff694dec2--donk-cars-big-wheel.jpg

BlacksNRims.jpg

donk-chevy-caprice.jpg

WHAT THE fukk IS Y'ALL SMOKING DOWN THERE!!!???:laff: c'mon son

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol at debating dumb shyt, the irony of this coming from you.

I'm not the one making this specific, you are stupid, putting non-existent meanings behind what people said.

And I'm still waiting for those post to prove mech is a cac.
The bandwagon needs definitive “proof” all of a sudden; amnesia sets in as to white people act and talk and no recent thread comments showing the same type of energy for the cac crowd that a certain segment did in here.
:unimpressed:
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Bay nikkas ride on vogues(or at least used to) is the biggest similarity to TX nikkas. Attiude and outlook wise bay is more similar to TX- we hustlas and playas. But, musically they more similar to Louisiana with the bouncy music- hyphy/goin dumb = retawded/savage/jiggin

Musically I'll say TX and (old)SoCal is more similar with the slow melodic funky droning/sangin. Our shyt is even slower with more soul, tho.

Yeah plus Master P got that Louisiana and Bay connect . I was just bumpin No Limit Soldiers on my way to work , that shyt still go hard

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHAT THE fukk IS Y'ALL SMOKING DOWN THERE!!!???:laff: c'mon son
:dead::dead:
But the jokes on us New Yorkers for not driving contraption cars like that to work or around the neighborhood.
images

cm56fquryiutlqgfsiic.gif

donk-camaro.jpg

Elitists, they said. I can only connect to my roots if I’m behind the wheel pushing this. Yeah, ok.

Supper

All Star
Daps
I'll never type Z-ro into youtube , but everytime i hop in somebody whip , they playing him . I havent heard a garbage song yet, he make good music u just cruise and smoke to

shyt, I don't een know where to tell you to start with that nikka. :russ: Imma TX nikka who been jammin ro since 02 and STILL digging through the catalog.

Maybe check out some of his live freestyles first.

This one here can give you an idea of his versatility and it's a whole vibe.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah plus Master P got that Louisiana and Bay connect . I was just bumpin No Limit Soldiers on my way to work , that shyt still go hard

Man it’s funny how Master P won me over.... when I first heard Ice Cream Man..... I thought that shyt was wack.

But then in HS a classmate put me on to Bout It, then later I heard Ghetto D

And after that I became a No Limit Soldier:wow:

To this day the greatest concert I’ve ever seen in my life was the No Limit Concert in their prime:wow:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Man it’s funny how Master P won me over.... when I first heard Ice Cream Man..... I thought that shyt was wack.

But then in HS a classmate put me on to Bout It, then later I heard Ghetto D

And after that I became a No Limit Soldier:wow:

To this day the greatest concert I’ve ever seen in my life was the No Limit Concert in their prime:wow:

It's the voice, delivery and presence.

nikka could say anything and it would sound cold.

Iono why, but one of my fav lines from him was "I was raised on red beans the size of some bullets" on that homies and thugs track. Just the way he said that shyt made it hard. lol

(this was shot in Houston. Peep the neon lit trunks @ :54)

LA + TX + CA

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
It's the voice, delivery and presence.

nikka could say anything and it would sound cold.

Iono why, but one of my fav lines from him was "I was raised on red beans the size of some bullets" on that homies and thugs track. Just the way he said that shyt made it hard. lol

(this was shot in Houston. Peep the neon lit trunks @ :54)

LA + TX + CA

Homies and Thugs was probably number 1 or 2 after Untouchable.