Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah, just saying most of your posts been cac babble. Seems like u fishing for daps. How does me asking a question make me emotional? :heh:

U seem like a bitter ass person. Always angry and shyt on here :picard:

speaking of which - post up where I say shyt like this:
I see you like glorifying them -

Got some white co workers saying its the best marvel movie they ever saw :wow:

Gonna check this out wit the fam this weekend

Nah, its quite clear to these clowns that the NFL is the head of the white supremacy. Not the NBA, not MLB, ect.

Because u were label by white people as so. If you born in USA,you're an American. You dont see white people calling them selves random nations of Euro- Americans...:heh:

so u saying your racist? cuz if a white dude did that he's be lable as racists. I live in Southern Cali so i have no beefs with white dudes. matter of fact i hvae beef with mexicans more so then white folks...They cool over here

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
speaking of which - post up where I say shyt like this:
I see you like glorifying them -

How is that glorifying them? :dwillhuh:

I dont post fake ass dap fishing replies.

In my area, there isnt much white folks and the small amounts there are, dont fukk wit anyone. But im also aware of the amount of shyt they do around the world.

I swear u gotta be retarded or something at this point :mjlol:

There, i dapped u up. Keep it moving weirdo

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How is that glorifying them? :dwillhuh:

I dont post fake ass dap fishing replies.

In my area, there isnt much white folks and the small amounts there are, dont fukk wit anyone. But im also aware of the amount of shyt they do around the world.

I swear u gotta be retarded or something at this point :mjlol:

There, i dapped u up. Keep it moving weirdo
fuk all that. I already showed what you’re on through your own quotes. But Back to your actual posts - I guess I “made this up” too - what the fuk are you??
It says “female “ in your info -then there’s this:
:comeon::jbhmm:

I really need to fukk a white bytch to see what the big deal is. I mean these young rich nikkas fall for them 90% of the time. I need to do some research :patrice:

seems like the ones who do the most opposing have a whole lot of actual sus shyt in their posting history
:mjtf:
2012 negative red rep poster...again
:francis::deadrose::scusthov:
I see why some of you older ones are so quick with the accusations- y’all are on the same shyt that you lie about other posters on.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
fuk all that. I already showed what you’re on through your own quotes. But Back to your actual posts - I guess I “made this up” too - what the fuk are you??
It says “female “ in your info -then there’s this:
:comeon::jbhmm:

seems like the ones who do the most opposing have a whole lot of actual sus shyt in their posting history
:mjtf:
2012 negative red rep poster...again
:francis::deadrose::scusthov:
I see why some of you older ones are so quick with the accusations- y’all are on the same shyt that you lie about other posters on.
So this just proves i aint fukk a white girl and im postin bullshyt nonsense on the coli. The fukk is ur point u werido tranny? :dahell:

And my profile is a troll acount for an actual cac/colombian who posts on here under the name Maluma.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always wanted that El Camino that Tip had in ATL. That or a ‘71 Chevelle. I’m a get one of them bytches too. That’s gone be my baby

Them Florida dunks with the big rims always been cool to a young nikka, as well as them caddy’s on vogues them Texas boys roll around in. Gone catch me in Houston in the late night under the city lights, swangin and hoggin the lane
Always thought this was one of the cleanest donks around..

RUKXcrv.jpg

B58JdNr.jpg

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So this just proves i aint fukk a white girl and im postin bullshyt nonsense on the coli. The fukk is ur point u werido tranny? :dahell:

And my profile is a troll acount for an actual cac/colombian who posts on here under the name Maluma.
The more that I post up your own quotes the madder and more irate that you get -
:deadrose:
You went from that I was “editing your quotes” to make things up about you- to a full on breakdown admitting that you are a troll account pretending to be a cac while posting as a female in your profile - but I’m the “weirdo” who you cant find or post up one quote where I’m “acting” out a role.
Not here fake militiant. Beastie boys are legit
Then there’s this.
Just so I’m clear - So you’re a black man pretending to be a cac/Colombian account with “female” as your profile while playing the role of a c00nette as evidenced by your own quotes, while trying to come at me for “dap fishing” because I have an issue with cacs pretending to be black, because you’re black acting as an alias cac posting as a Colombian singer from Medellin,
:skip::leostare:
Posting up bc you have an issue with New York - while you’re having a whole identity crisis online:
Juan Luis Londoño Arias, known professionally as Maluma, is a Colombian singer, songwriter, and actor signed to Sony Music Colombia, Sony Latin and Fox Music. Born and raised in Medellín,

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

Bro stop responding to that loser, every time I see her in a thread she’s always beefing with someone, she’s literally the Azealia Banks of the Coli. She’s fukked up in the head. Just laugh at her and keep it moving. No offense but you look bad entertaining a fool like herself.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The more that I post up your own quotes the madder and more irate that you get -
:deadrose:
You went from that I was “editing your quotes” to make things up about you- to a full on breakdown admitting that you are a troll account pretending to be a cac while posting as a female in your profile - but I’m the “weirdo”

Then there’s this

I aint mad. Never been mad online in my life. I didnt know u were a certified tranny troll so the jokes on me :francis:

Now im a c00n for the beastie boys comment :dead:

U taking time to search my post history :wow:

@Squirtle , i didnt know what i was dealing with. Thanks for the heads up.

Gonna ignore Napolean 2.0