Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Hold up- why the fuk am I responding to you- you’re that wenching bytch. Of course you have a problem with me exposing cacs, you white man’s whore. I’ll body you again, like I did last time. Stfu

Wtf u even talking about? Wenching? I aint even touch a white girl in my life :dead:

Seek help, all this angry coli time aint good for your health. Got u mixing up posters and shyt :picard:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Everything you've stated is nothing aados haven't went through already. We've been the ones who were seeking refugee in other counrties to escape slavery and/or the extreme racism being a free black in the US.

Haiti at one time was offering refugee to aados during the slavery era, and many aados went to the island. But, when they got there they faced discrimination from the local haitians, especially of the bourgeois class who felt they were only fit for menial work, blamed them for taking away jobs from haitians and bringing smallpox to the island(which wasn't true and it was actually an aados who introduced treatments for smallpox to haiti). And once the Haitian leader that was sympathetic to aados immigrants was overthrown most of the aados eventually left and returned back to the US. It was a blessing in disguise, cuz aados were FORCED to sit and endure a centuries long struggle fighting for basic human rights, on top of dealing with racial violence & poverty to achieve the small victories we enjoy today.

But, we would've never gotten these small victories if we just kept fleeing to other ppls nations. The bahamas, Barbados, and bermuda are relatively wealthy nations. So, it's not impossible to achieve prosperity there. There's also Canada, Australia and Europe as opinions as well. Continuing to occupy aados spaces ain't the answer fasho, tho. That's only going to create more problems, issues & resentment between both groups. There's a reason why you rarely hear about aados and afro-brazilians or aados and south africans have anything bad to say about each other even if they might hold ignorant views about the other. Because, it's done from a respectful distance and neither of us is invading each other's spaces or trying to claim anything that rightful belong to the other.

I've been to Barbados, yea it has nice places but I wouldn't consider it "wealthy" Barbados turns to prayer and the army after its murder spike. Neither is sustainable.. It's not impossible but you are still on an island with limited resources due to them being a commonwealth of imperialist countires.

Give me examples of any country not being xenophobic when a group of people who have different cultures migrate there. Blame the migrant instead of the system of white supremacy that has separated melanated people of their heritage and split people apart. Yes in the Caribbean there is xenophobia amongst certain countries, there is also classism in the African American community. There is colorism and classism rampant in the ADOS community, should all lightskin people stay in Virginia and the darker the skin color they get pushed further down? even in ancient Africa, tribes were hesitant to mingle and were weary of outsiders who have different cultures, skin color aside.

The reason we don't hear about aados and afro brazillians and south africans having anything to say is because once again their is a cultural and more importantly a language barrier, and once again no land belongs to any one person of melanted orgin except maybe Africa, both places the West Indies and the south, had inhabitants before black people. There is no "ados" area in America, yea the majority of black people live in the south but most are in poverty.

When my grandfather came to Brooklyn he was called coconut and was attacked and faced discrimination, he has a 4th grade education but has done construction since 14, by your argument, he should have just complained about it. He stayed and made a living for himself and retired. Once again you are beefing and arguing with the wrong person, this anger is misplaced and counterproductive. Okay West Indians don't move south, what is that going to accomplish in the grand scheme of things when Mississippi is ranked 50th in education.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn, is your whole posting style about cacs and fishing for daps now?
A c00nette from the south -
Aint there some white boy version of this?

hold up - I thought you were a female?? Correction : either a c00nette lesbo or you are out of character as a white man :

I want those white fake titties in my mouth :takedat:

then there’s this
seems like ur white for acting like a black man cant make it in life with your undertone racists post. :sas1:

Pick a character struggle bytch - or you want me to post commentary fishing for attention with sexual innuendos about white people, like you??

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Car Culture is American culture. Its weird the Northeast does not have one.
The main reason is the potholes:sadcam: Salt on the roads in the winter fukks up the streets for the summer.

Decided to stunt and drove my Maxima on 22’s on low pros home to Pa when I had her. Was home 2 days before I bent one of my shyts:mjcry:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
new yorkers still in here mad in a thread they made? :mjlol:

ya lost. ya tried it. let it die already

I flip down the Ave., you know I'm looking tight
These jealous nikkas looking at me and my car so shife
Wanna take my life, and wanna jack, but I see all through that
Never let these bytch nikkas take what's mine, nikka never do that

invalid

Banned
Daps
I've always wanted a caddie deville on chrome so I could recreate this scene..

tumblr_nktyw9EhKq1r7zl15o2_250.gifv

tenor.gif

them new Jordans finna come out.:wow:

ibJ5ru.gif

Nothing was more swaggy than this shyt growing up.

:salute: to southern car culture

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
A c00nette from the south -

hold up - I thought you were a female?? Correction : either a c00nette lesbo or you are out of character as a white man :

:mjlol:

Wow, u that deaperate for daps u gotta make fake quotes to align with your mixed gender illusions :dead:

100% you a breh faking to be a female :scust:

Be an online tranny brehs

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
new yorkers still in here mad in a thread they made? :mjlol:

ya lost. ya tried it. let it die already

I flip down the Ave., you know I'm looking tight
These jealous nikkas looking at me and my car so shife
Wanna take my life, and wanna jack, but I see all through that
Never let these bytch nikkas take what's mine, nikka never do that

:wow:

Man.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol:

Wow, u that deaperate for daps u gotta make fake quotes to align with your mixed gender illusions :dead:

100% you a breh faking to be a female :scust:

Be an online tranny brehs
Those posts link back direct to your comments- I don’t have to invent or make up shyt. I have the screenshots just in case you went back and tried to change to cover up your lies, just like you tried to do now. Oooops. The only one caught in a lie right now is you.
:francis:
All that projection when there’s direct quotes of yours that I posted above lusting for “white t**ties”, white boys .yet here you are trying to lie on me when there’s proof of your posts . Told you to fall back - and here you are caught out there.

here’s another comment of yours wishing to be a white boy -

Holy shyt this is sickening...

I wish i was a mediocre white qb, id ne rich as fukk right now :mjcry:

Last edited:

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
fukk a New York in 2020. Same city dissed Dre and Snoop at the source awards. Same city dissed OutKast at the same place. Same city mfs paying 5k a month for some bum ass 1 bedroom rat infested apartment. Same city claiming rainbow haired snitch 6 9. Same city stay breeding fake tough guys just like that fakkit. That’s why Nas moved away. Had a spark when y’all started But now:scust:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I always wanted that El Camino that Tip had in ATL. That or a ‘71 Chevelle. I’m a get one of them bytches too. That’s gone be my baby

Them Florida dunks with the big rims always been cool to a young nikka, as well as them caddy’s on vogues them Texas boys roll around in. Gone catch me in Houston in the late night under the city lights, swangin and hoggin the lane