Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
One Dude round here had a "facebook" car :mjlol:

Found it lol

59689933_435290533924858_2274968074165682176_n.jpg
:dead: Let facebook control your life, Brehs

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
It’s not weird at all. Most northeastern cities plus San Francisco was mostly built before the car era or pre world war 2. Look at the largest cities in 1900. Most are in the Northeast and Mid Atlantic. These cities were built around people. Densely populated cities where people walked and took public transportation to go anywhere. Their cities did not change the fabric of their cities after world war 2 like most cities. So they didn’t have the space to develop a car culture like that.

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
im not sure if this guy has been to cali, knows people in cali. Because anyone who knows the slightest knows that Blacks and mexicans both had their hands in the culture. It was never any Mexicans created and blacks came in later BS.

that nikka said asians tho :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's what I'm saying. I'm mad b/c I was late to the party and I couldn't let any jokes fly. Now its all serious and people doing undercover stings to find out "Who's the cac" :mjlol:. You know what...it might not be too late.
1bof9vw.gif

I missed out on the fun too. :russ:

I would’ve had some GREAT jokes and fukkery to add. :lolbron:

But if shyt is serious now then yea.... fukked up we missed our timing:francis:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Ya average urban black txn has roots in rural tx & louisiana(the next state over)- Not really what I would call a transplant culture.

But, TX slab and blade culture is mostly homegrown. Car customization been apart of black TXn culture since WAAAAYYY before rap. It ain't something we picked up from somewhere else

Here's a photo of a breh in H-tine back in '73 with a custom '52 Pontiac which also had the interior done(obviously not shown).

pontiac.jpeg

AN AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN AND HIS 1952 CUSTOM PONTIAC IN HOUSTON, TEXAS (PHOTO BY CHIP LORD)

Cali nikkas grand pappies come from here, not the other way around. Cali nikkas just TX nikkas with dikkies & chucks.

Thats facts. You can tell by observing bay area nikkas, they are JUST like TX nikkas for the most part . the dreads, the grills, the buicks , the slabs and loud speakers , etc

Plus some of us still got a country drawl

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dude shut the fuk up. You saw what the fuk was said. Now all of a sudden you want to be specific without the generalities. Damn hypocrite. Keep debating off dumb shyt in your feelings, “bucko” . Lying ass. Because you know if anyone from New York started making jokes about mass deaths in the “southern region” or in southern states y’all would be in here wanting their head cut off. Coming off sounding more like cacs than the ones you accuse of being aligned.
lol at debating dumb shyt, the irony of this coming from you.

I'm not the one making this specific, you are stupid, putting non-existent meanings behind what people said.

And I'm still waiting for those post to prove mech is a cac.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
That's what I'm saying. I'm mad b/c I was late to the party and I couldn't let any jokes fly. Now its all serious and people doing undercover stings to find out "Who's the cac" :mjlol:. You know what...it might not be too late.
1bof9vw.gif

Funny as this shyt is... it's true, now I see it first hand.:manny:

Ain't funny when the cac cac cac goose tags you.:francis:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Malcolm X's mother was Grenadian and the man in my avi Maurice Bishop is Grenadian, read about him and look up what happens when black countires in the West Indies try to change the status quo, better yet ask Haiti. "And we know pretty much all the real estate in the Caribbean is held up by Chinese, Arabs, Indians and European retirement money. And the majority of wealth in the country is owned by the white majority, "--what point are you trying to convey. There is a long nuanced argument as to why majority black countries are not progressing at a white countries rate, there is plenty of evidence to support that and you will see that the reason is similar to why cities like Flint are suffering. My point is we are all in this together, diaspora wars aren't going to solve anything. So some people complain so what? you don't think people know their lives are better in America then it would be in some West Indian countries.

My girl is from St.Louis, family from Mississippi and Houston, we went to St.Lucia in September and she complained alot, am I going to throw a fit and say "oh she dosesn't respect the land blah blah" People complain all the time bro. Majority of West Indian descendant people have the same struggles as the average African American like I said in another post, how will Jake Rebunstein know who is Ados or West Indian when it's time for a job interview or a speeding ticket

Everything you've stated is nothing aados haven't went through already. We've been the ones who were seeking refugee in other counrties to escape slavery and/or the extreme racism being a free black in the US.

Haiti at one time was offering refugee to aados during the slavery era, and many aados went to the island. But, when they got there they faced discrimination from the local haitians, especially of the bourgeois class who felt they were only fit for menial work, blamed them for taking away jobs from haitians and bringing smallpox to the island(which wasn't true and it was actually an aados who introduced treatments for smallpox to haiti). And once the Haitian leader that was sympathetic to aados immigrants was overthrown most of the aados eventually left and returned back to the US. It was a blessing in disguise, cuz aados were FORCED to sit and endure a centuries long struggle fighting for basic human rights, on top of dealing with racial violence & poverty to achieve the small victories we enjoy today.

But, we would've never gotten these small victories if we just kept fleeing to other ppls nations. The bahamas, Barbados, and bermuda are relatively wealthy nations. So, it's not impossible to achieve prosperity there. There's also Canada, Australia and Europe as opinions as well. Continuing to occupy aados spaces ain't the answer fasho, tho. That's only going to create more problems, issues & resentment between both groups. There's a reason why you rarely hear about aados and afro-brazilians or aados and south africans have anything bad to say about each other even if they might hold ignorant views about the other. Because, it's done from a respectful distance and neither of us is invading each other's spaces or trying to claim anything that rightful belong to the other.

How do you think ppl in the Caribbean would react if all of a sudden thousands of aados immigrated(not just visited) to the island for economic reasons not really cuz they liked the ppl or the culture? Don't lie, because I can show PLENTY of examples of intra-caribbean xenophobia.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Somebody please catch me up as to what took place in this 15 pages
Ain't shyt happen really mayne. First couple pages just nikkas roastin each other. Then after page 9 or so it was mainly a NY circle jerk of them consoling each other after getting roasted to a crisp mayne. Thread was dead for a while but @Mechatronic 2.1 decided to keep engaging with NY brehs and they was going back and forth like the same 4 or 5 posters.

That's pretty much it I got a lot of laughs out of it dough.

Supper

All Star
Daps
Thats facts. You can tell by observing bay area nikkas, they are JUST like TX nikkas for the most part . the dreads, the grills, the buicks , the slabs and loud speakers , etc

Plus some of us still got a country drawl

Bay nikkas ride on vogues(or at least used to) is the biggest similarity to TX nikkas. Attiude and outlook wise bay is more similar to TX- we hustlas and playas. But, musically they more similar to Louisiana with the bouncy music- hyphy/goin dumb = retawded/savage/jiggin

Musically I'll say TX and (old)SoCal is more similar with the slow melodic funky droning/sangin. Our shyt is even slower with more soul, tho.

Last edited: