Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I just wish they would stop following northeast aados moving down south, and go back to their homelands in the islands if they can't hack it in the northeast.

AADOS can't afford NYC, so they move down south where their roots are- Cool, nothing wrong with that. It's family.

WIs can't afford NYC, so they move down south?......Nah, take yo ass back to the Caribbean where it's even cheaper and yo ppl are, and eat all the goat curry or w/e tf you can stomach.

They gotta whole virgin islands and puerto rico to move to yet they keep following aados down here where they don't belong. We ain't got no room for em, and we just don't want em here.

Talkin bout aados are xenophobic. Nah, we ain't xenophobic enough.
:mjpls: oh is that so mr confederate

AP_574007095651.jpg

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Car Culture is American culture. Its weird the Northeast does not have one.
It’s not weird at all. Most northeastern cities plus San Francisco was mostly built before the car era or pre world war 2. Look at the largest cities in 1900. Most are in the Northeast and Mid Atlantic. These cities were built around people. Densely populated cities where people walked and took public transportation to go anywhere. Their cities did not change the fabric of their cities after world war 2 like most cities. So they didn’t have the space to develop a car culture like that.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
^^^He’s back to “black” now
:beli:
Real careful about the word usage and terms this time.
:deadrose:

I didn't want to respond again but... I got to.

I've been on this site for almost 5 years, and honestly, the is the only few places where you can be Black and relax in a bubble.

I don't spend my time here posting and talking to people to prove anything.

Time and place really. If you really want to talk to me and find out who I am, hit me up in a PM or whatever we can chop it up in real life. But nikkas are wired strange nowadays, so that skill is a lost art.

We don't all talk or joke the same, so yeah if somebody says some off brand shyt, I understand why you would check em.

I have always had a joke, a word of advice, a kick in the nuts and a sounding board for this forum.

I see why a lot of people bounced.

I stick around for the fukkery, but honestly the most important thing is that we ain't punching down and creating a shytty environment for good humor and building this forum up.

Say what u will. But honestly I just wanna pick on NY nikkas because they ride L trains.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
huge reach given that covid applies to Northeast America(NY) as a whole.
Dude shut the fuk up. You saw what the fuk was said. Now all of a sudden you want to be specific without the generalities. Damn hypocrite. Keep debating off dumb shyt in your feelings, “bucko” . Lying ass. Because you know if anyone from New York started making jokes about mass deaths in the “southern region” or in southern states y’all would be in here wanting their head cut off. Coming off sounding more like cacs than the ones you accuse of being aligned.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
And we know pretty much all the real estate in the Caribbean is held up by Chinese, Arabs, Indians and European retirement money. Despite that grim economic reality we still respect the fact that the land RIGHTFULLY belongs to the descendants of the slaves who toiled that land and wouldn't try to come their and disrespect it's inhabitants of the native afro caribbean culture or flood their nation with a bunch foreign aados immigrants who share the same lack of respect for the culture.

And defend what? We ain't coming to your nations to attack you or take something away that rightfully belongs to you. We just want y'all to respect the fact that this is our homeland and let us have our own space. Non ados invading aados spaces are the main reason these diaspora beefs start in the first places. Why tf would we want a bunch of ungrateful disrespect NYC WIs who don't respect the culture down here moving here? Do the logical thing and go back to YOUR homeland if NYC ain't working out for you. Why do you want to keep running up under aados ppl anyway? Maybe if y'all spent more time and energy investing in and building up your own homelands instead of following aados ppl around they wouldn't be in the shape they are today and the blacks there might actually have an economic stake.

And Malcolm X daddy was from GA, so obviously he's an aados with southern roots. But, that's way besides the point here.

Malcolm X's mother was Grenadian and the man in my avi Maurice Bishop is Grenadian, read about him and look up what happens when black countires in the West Indies try to change the status quo, better yet ask Haiti. "And we know pretty much all the real estate in the Caribbean is held up by Chinese, Arabs, Indians and European retirement money. And the majority of wealth in the country is owned by the white majority, "--what point are you trying to convey. There is a long nuanced argument as to why majority black countries are not progressing at a white countries rate, there is plenty of evidence to support that and you will see that the reason is similar to why cities like Flint are suffering. My point is we are all in this together, diaspora wars aren't going to solve anything. So some people complain so what? you don't think people know their lives are better in America then it would be in some West Indian countries.

My girl is from St.Louis, family from Mississippi and Houston, we went to St.Lucia in September and she complained alot, am I going to throw a fit and say "oh she dosesn't respect the land blah blah" People complain all the time bro. Majority of West Indian descendant people have the same struggles as the average African American like I said in another post, how will Jake Rebunstein know who is Ados or West Indian when it's time for a job interview or a speeding ticket

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Somebody please catch me up as to what took place in this 15 pages

Bruh, I dont even know. shyt was like a club brawl.:yeshrug:

One dude j's got stepped on, somebody slapped somebody.
People starting moving around, whole club fighting
And you find yourself hitting a nikka wondering who the hell he is.
Shots fired, etc.

You gotta read the pages to make sense of this. :whoo:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Fraid so, my lil commonwealth friend.

court.jpg

Court grants Crown more time in ISCF salary lawsuit

You don't like our shyt here, and we don't like ^^that shyt there. So, lets stay away from each other, cool? Caribbean belongs to WI, American south belongs to aados. Simple.
thats a Jamaican IN Jamaica lmfao fukk that got to do with us in the NE. iight well when yall own the south then sure yall can tell us stay tf out. i wont hold my breath though

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didn't want to respond again but... I got to.

I've been on this site for almost 5 years, and honestly, the is the only few places where you can be Black and relax in a bubble.

I don't spend my time here posting and talking to people to prove anything.

Time and place really. If you really want to talk to me and find out who I am, hit me up in a PM or whatever we can chop it up in real life. But nikkas are wired strange nowadays, so that skill is a lost art.

We don't all talk or joke the same, so yeah if somebody says some off brand shyt, I understand why you would check em.

I have always had a joke, a word of advice, a kick in the nuts and a sounding board for this forum.

I see why a lot of people bounced.

I stick around for the fukkery, but honestly the most important thing is that we ain't punching down and creating a shytty environment for good humor and building this forum up.

Say what u will. But honestly I just wanna pick on NY nikkas because they ride L trains.
Not reading. Stop fukkin quoting me. Corny ass white fuk.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
thats a Jamaican IN Jamaica lmfao fukk that got to do with us in the NE. iight well when yall own the south then sure yall can tell us stay tf out. i wont hold my breath though

Shi* is mind buggling, meanwhile Nick Saban is the highest paid person in the state of Alabama, and those D1 stars who make him and that state money can't eat dinner. But NY rats, timbs and West Indians or something

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Shi* is mind buggling, meanwhile Nick Saban is the highest paid person in the state of Alabama, and those D1 stars who make him and that state money can't eat dinner. But NY rats, timbs and West Indians or something
its all they got bruh. nikkas hear the same tired jokes in every thread crackin on NY. :russell:

im not surprised he is. do they have anything else going for em? You dont hear about anything out that that state except Alabama football. Nick Saban might as well be governor.:mjlol: