Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
9d4ef4eecfbdd353516489dbe68a68d5.jpg

:ahh:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Such an idiotic post, newsflash yall don't own the south or any land for that matter AADOS or whatever free to move wherever they want. Marcus Garvey, Stokely Carmachial, Malcolm X all have West Indian Roots, if they were alive, they couldn't move downsouth either ? This was all jokes but I was never with the diaspora beef, its counter productive and idiotic but I'm gonna defend mine. Like I said people are free to move wherever they want, yall nikkas dont own Alabama or wherever the fuc* and who ever has a problem with it, find the solution under your granny stinking crotches

And we know pretty much all the real estate in the Caribbean is held up by Chinese, Arabs, Indians and European retirement money. Despite that grim economic reality we still respect the fact that the land RIGHTFULLY belongs to the descendants of the slaves who toiled that land and wouldn't try to come their and disrespect it's inhabitants of the native afro caribbean culture or flood their nation with a bunch foreign aados immigrants who share the same lack of respect for the culture.

And defend what? We ain't coming to your nations to attack you or take something away that rightfully belongs to you. We just want y'all to respect the fact that this is our homeland and let us have our own space. Non ados invading aados spaces are the main reason these diaspora beefs start in the first places. Why tf would we want a bunch of ungrateful disrespect NYC WIs who don't respect the culture down here moving here? Do the logical thing and go back to YOUR homeland if NYC ain't working out for you. Why do you want to keep running up under aados ppl anyway? Maybe if y'all spent more time and energy investing in and building up your own homelands instead of following aados ppl around they wouldn't be in the shape they are today and the blacks there might actually have an economic stake.

And Malcolm X daddy was from GA, so obviously he's an aados with southern roots. But, that's way besides the point here.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Your talking of yo ass, again prove he is. Like show post or something

I have been in undercover white exposals, just because I dont make 20 post each a paragraph long like you does not mean I am not in there

the OP is not half caribbean he is a caribbean.

And you have shown several instances of cosigning and aligning with people who use :mjpls:about southern black people so miss me with this angle your trying to go.
Which region was in here making pandemic insults though and mocking death ..?? :patrice:
comments are passable” when black people are sick or die from ailments in northern states.
:patrice:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least we don't have to ride in a jammed up subway train with people spreading Covid-19.

Being jammed up in a train. :dame:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
But you’re writing 12 paragraph diatribes on this. Real productive to the cause.
:mjlol::deadrose:
Like you don’t talk about New York out the seat of your ass. Answer the question and stop dodging. I haven’t seen you in not one over the course of the past month. There’s been multiple. Just admit that you have issues with NY and stfu. Nvm- Another case of ...
tenor.gif
anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif
my post are nowhere near a paragraph. Those timberlands must be on too tight, because you seem to not know what a paragraph is.

everyone talks about every city despite not knowing shyt, you do it to. On top of that its in jest, just like yall do the same thing to ATL about it being gay, LA, Bay, etc. But you NY nikkas are so sensitive.

@bold: post these threads because exposals that I have not been in

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Most Island people I meet are chill. I can understand his frustration though. Nationalism is complicated thing when you have national differences. I can see it working during the Garvey days, but unless we suffer the same, we won't have much trust.

I never hear about Island brothers that immigrated getting shot by police as much as Black Americans. So somehow I feel they may be perceived as disconnected from the struggle.

It's possible to get unity, but the trust has to be there.

Twenty Years Later: The Police Assault on Abner Louima and What it Means | WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

That's because we are concentrated in like 3 areas, I know for sure if we were more places the suffering is still the same. Both my parents are from the islands but I have lived in majority African American neighborhoods my whole life, then I went to Morehouse and work in Harlem for anybody to deny my blackness would be crazy. Cops pull me over they don't ask if I'm West Indian descendant or on a job interview.