Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Yup :myman:

tenor.gif

:mjlol: :dead:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikkas always rocked 64 impalas etc. Hydraulics was a Mexican thing.
Ok, that doesnt erase the black culture influence on the car scenery. IDK why you think cause mexicans played a part that means blacks contributions are erased.

But you ignore the obvious white boy in the thread using terms like “bucko, scram, balls deep, and blow hard” , even tagged him. That’s how movements gets corrupted - giving passes to white people or overlook their bullshyt
can you prove that he is white?

Supper

All Star
Daps
Once again. Y'all got that shyt second hand after everyone else had already done it.

I'm not trying to shyt on y'all cause y'all have y'all own thing going but as far as hoods and culture the Majority of y'all dudes is transplants. I don't know how old your pops is, he might've been from Texas but his pops wasnt. Most of these dudes down there now are from Katrina or Cali.

When Texas was country, nikkas was passing through by way of Cali, Memphis, GA, Florida, pretty much everywhere and putting y'all on game. I'm talking culture. Y'all might've grabbed a piece and did y'all own thing with it and nobody can take that away from y'all, but like I said before the Majority of y'all or y'alls family are transplants and before that y'all was country. Texas ain't never went nowhere and put someone on. Y'all was usually last ones to get it and mainly when cats were passing through. Cats driving through showed y'all what to do with cars. Y'all peeped game and started doing your own shyt, like putting neon lights in. Nobody copied that. Nobody wanted that. Y'all still haven't seen an alpaca headrest.

Ya average urban black txn has roots in rural tx & louisiana(the next state over)- Not really what I would call a transplant culture.

But, TX slab and blade culture is mostly homegrown. Car customization been apart of black TXn culture since WAAAAYYY before rap. It ain't something we just picked up from somewhere else

Here's a photo of a breh in H-tine back in '73 with a custom '52 Pontiac which also had the interior done(obviously not shown).

pontiac.jpeg

AN AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN AND HIS 1952 CUSTOM PONTIAC IN HOUSTON, TEXAS (PHOTO BY CHIP LORD)

Cali nikkas grand pappies come from here, not the other way around. Cali nikkas just TX nikkas with dikkies & chucks.

Last edited:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I just wish they would stop following northeast aados moving down south, and go back to their homelands in the islands if they can't hack it in the northeast.

AADOS can't afford NYC, so they move down south where their roots are- Cool, nothing wrong with that. It's family.

WIs can't afford NYC, so they move down south?......Nah, take yo ass back to the Caribbean where it's even cheaper and yo ppl are, and eat all the goat curry or w/e tf you can stomach.

They gotta whole virgin islands and puerto rico to move to yet they keep following aados down here where they don't belong. We ain't got no room for em, and we just don't want em here.

Talkin bout aados are xenophobic. Nah, we ain't xenophobic enough.

Such an idiotic post, newsflash yall don't own the south or any land for that matter AADOS or whatever free to move wherever they want. Marcus Garvey, Stokely Carmachial, Malcolm X all have West Indian Roots, if they were alive, they couldn't move downsouth either ? This was all jokes but I was never with the diaspora beef, its counter productive and idiotic but I'm gonna defend mine. Like I said people are free to move wherever they want, yall nikkas dont own Alabama or wherever the fuc* and who ever has a problem with it, find the solution under your granny stinking crotches

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikka said Asians :mjlol: . As for Cali car culture, from what I've see , blks and mexicans started with the lowriders around the same time . If that's the scene he's talking about . Especially when you go cruising on sundays and oldies are playing . Cant see how you leave blks out of that
im not sure if this guy has been to cali, knows people in cali. Because anyone who knows the slightest knows that Blacks and mexicans both had their hands in the culture. It was never any Mexicans created and blacks came in later BS.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ok, that doesnt erase the black culture influence on the car scenery. IDK why you think cause mexicans played a part that means blacks contributions are erased.

can you prove that he is white?
You can’t prove that he’s not. All of a sudden black people use words like bucko, scram and blowhard. But keep reinforcing double standards with that acceptance.
:snooze:
I done ever see you in threads when undercover whites are brought to the light for violating or called out but here you are making blanket assumptions against an admitted half Caribbean poster with your e-outrage on a regional thread. K. Got it.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I was doing yardwork.

Why am I still on your mind?

Seems like the shoe is on the other foot...:sas2:
Your a cac typing in blackface, your sudden deflection and timid demeanor does nothing but further prove that...keep that same energy explaining where the words bucko, scram and blowhard fit into black male vocabulary...dunny

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You can’t prove that he’s not. All of a sudden black people use words like bucko, scram and blowhard. But keep reinforcing double standards with that acceptance.
:snooze:
I done ever see you in threads when undercover whites are brought to the light for violating or called out but here you are making blanket assumptions against an admitted half Caribbean poster with your e-outrage on a regional thread. K. Got it.
Your talking of yo ass, again prove he is. Like show post or something

I have been in undercover white exposals, just because I dont make 20 post each a paragraph long like you does not mean I am not in there

the OP is not half caribbean he is a caribbean.

And you have shown several instances of cosigning and aligning with people who use :mjpls:about southern black people so miss me with this angle your trying to go.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
What a idiotic post
Most Island people I meet are chill. I can understand his frustration though. Nationalism is complicated thing when you have national differences. I can see it working during the Garvey days, but unless we suffer the same, we won't have much trust.

I never hear about Island brothers that immigrated getting shot by police as much as Black Americans. So somehow I feel they may be perceived as disconnected from the struggle.

It's possible to get unity, but the trust has to be there.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Your a cac typing in blackface, your sudden deflection and timid demeanor does nothing but further prove that...keep that same energy explaining where the words bucko, scram and blowhard fit into black male vocabulary...dunny

To be honest man, I really have no interest in fukking around arguing over words on here.

Ain't nothin timid. I'm just not a fool to try to convince you that you are a fool.

You might even be cool people's, but I'm not wasting time on some bullshyt.

This is a light-hearted shyt talking thread. nikkas have been arguing and teasing each other over the same jokes for years.

I'm not about negativity. So whatever you want to say about me, that's your vibe not mine.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your talking of yo ass, again prove he is. Like show post or something

I have been in undercover white exposals, just because I dont make 20 post each a paragraph long like you does not mean I am not in there

the OP is not half caribbean he is a caribbean.

And you have shown several instances of cosigning and aligning with people who use :mjpls:about southern black people so miss me with this angle your trying to go.
But you’re writing 12 paragraph diatribes on this. Real productive to the cause.
:mjlol::deadrose:
Like you don’t talk about New York out the seat of your ass. Answer the question and stop dodging. I haven’t seen you in not one over the course of the past month. There’s been multiple. Just admit that you have issues with NY and stfu. Nvm- Another case of ...
tenor.gif
anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
To be honest man, I really have no interest in fukking around arguing over words on here.

Ain't nothin timid. I'm just not a fool to try to convince you that you are a fool.

You might even be cool people's, but I'm not wasting time on some bullshyt.

This is a light-hearted shyt talking thread. nikkas have been arguing and teasing each other over the same jokes for years.

I'm not about negativity. So whatever you want to say about me, that's your vibe not mine.
^^^He’s back to “black” now
:beli:
Real careful about the word usage and terms this time.
:deadrose: