Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
This

I still want an ‘88 t top Monte Carlo tho :lolbron:

Man, shyt is getting Hella expensive now.

G Bodies are getting more rare.

I want that Training Day 79.

2ed1885c2fa466fd39eb37a74d1f126b.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it wasnt, @til november @calixprynce can answer this better than me. But I know damn well it wasnt

mexicans and asians might have a influence now. But that doesnt erase the influence and Huge presence of Black people in it which are the ones who started it

nikkas always rocked 64 impalas etc. Hydraulics was a Mexican thing.

Supper

All Star
Daps
@Supper

funny how OP feels this way about the south, the place where most ADOS live. One thing that isnt talked about enough, is that alot of this badmouthing the south espescially from the northeast is from Nonados people it seems

I just wish they would stop following northeast aados moving down south, and go back to their homelands in the islands if they can't hack it in the northeast.

AADOS can't afford NYC, so they move down south where their roots are- Cool, nothing wrong with that. It's family.

WIs can't afford NYC, so they move down south?......Nah, take yo ass back to the Caribbean where it's even cheaper and yo ppl are, and eat all the goat curry or w/e tf you can stomach.

They gotta whole virgin islands and puerto rico to move to yet they keep following aados down here where they don't belong. We ain't got no room for em, and we just don't want em here.

Talkin bout aados are xenophobic. Nah, we ain't xenophobic enough.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Ran out of retorts I see. I’m surprised that you haven’t resorted to calling the male posters “female” at this stage in your game or I guess you don’t have the energy for that either.
:comeon:
Naa..I'm a lover not a fighter.

Life is too short for real. If can't laugh, you're dead.

Been around during the GOAT years and the many changes of the site.

Just having fun for real. I know what's up though. You ain't gotta worry about me fukking with u.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Mechatronic 2.1 @b̶a̶'̶a̶l̶ @BelowTheMasonDixon @Dubthahustler @1BadBamaFan @Supper

the nikka is not even ADOS, he just a caribbean nikka who prolly never left the northeast and has never been to the south.

like someone said in regards to another poster in this thread, he just another caribbean who dont know the culture and just hating:mjpls::sas2:
But you ignore the obvious white boy in the thread using terms like “bucko, scram, balls deep, and blow hard” , even tagged him. That’s how movements gets corrupted - giving passes to white people or overlook their bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
No it wasnt, @til november @calixprynce can answer this better than me. But I know damn well it wasnt

mexicans and asians might have a influence now. But that doesnt erase the influence and Huge presence of Black people in it which are the ones who started it

nikka said Asians :mjlol: . As for Cali car culture, from what I've see , blks and mexicans started with the lowriders around the same time . If that's the scene he's talking about . Especially when you go cruising on sundays and oldies are playing . Cant see how you leave blks out of that

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Naa..I'm a lover not a fighter.

Life is too short for real. If can't laugh, you're dead.

Been around during the GOAT years and the many changes of the site.

Just having fun for real. I know what's up though. You ain't gotta worry about me fukking with u.
I wasn’t “worried” in the first place
:comeon:
The only people that worry are the ones with something to hide or trying to cover up what they don’t actually represent. Or try to deflect off their own inconsistencies and patterns of behavior by projecting on to other people.