Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You wanna call people cacs... So I call you a dude.

Basic Coli etiquette.
Difference is - you can’t post up one comment of mine to back up your statement. Don’t get agitated and start stunting with lies faggit. Unlike you, I don’t throw out shyt just to see what sticks or start making up shyt. If you come with a clip at me, I’m returning fully loaded.
:leostare:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Seems that you like to make assumptions:

and the plot gets deeper. So we’re not supposed to assume a poster who uses the word “bucko, Scram and blowhard” is not a white boy. Now how about you use that energy to find a black poster who uses the same terms.
:jbhmm:
Difference is - you can’t post up one comment of mine to back up your statement. Don’t get agitated and start stunting with lies faggit. Unlike you, I don’t throw out shyt just to see what sticks or start making up shyt. If you come with a clip at me, I’m returning fully loaded.
:gucci::hubie:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're right. I can't handle you at all.

Much more relaxing shyt to do than defend some imaginary shyt on the internet.
No, you’re just backing down because you don’t have shyt to speak on about me except the same old played out comment. You tried to use the “woat” , didn’t work, then rinse and repeat with the “man woman” insult that dumb masses run with to deflect .. that’s definitely not working; this is not 2018. Fast forward - now you’re too busy to care despite being on this for 12 hrs straight. Foh with that passive aggression.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
No, you’re just backing down because you don’t have shyt to speak on about me except the same old played out comment. You tried to use the “woat” , didn’t work, then rinse and repeat with the “man woman” insult that dumb masses run with to deflect .. that’s definitely not working; this is not 2018. Fast forward - now you’re too busy to care despite being on this for 12 hrs straight. Foh with that passive aggression.

Yo, I never had beef with you on some personal shyt, and I don't invest in negative energy.

As long as been on this site, I talk mad shyt and mostly keep it jokes.
You can have the W if you'd like.

I'm not about to keep going on and on with this.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
No it wasnt, @til november @calixprynce can answer this better than me. But I know damn well it wasnt

mexicans and asians might have a influence now. But that doesnt erase the influence and Huge presence of Black people in it which are the ones who started it
Low key bike culture has been picking up for years
I think car culture is at a standstill with blacks
Mexicans still fukk with it heavy

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@Mechatronic 2.1 @b̶a̶'̶a̶l̶ @BelowTheMasonDixon @Dubthahustler @1BadBamaFan @Supper

the nikka is not even ADOS, he just a caribbean nikka who prolly never left the northeast and has never been to the south.

My personal definition of "African American" is someone who is the descendent of African slaves brought directly to the United States. As a first generation person of west Indian descent I consider myself Black American/Caribbean American simply due to my upbringing. I make the distinguishment by difference in culture.

That said all these terms are retarded and we should just be "American" plain and simple. whites Americans don't have to be European American?

like someone said in regards to another poster in this thread, he just another caribbean who dont know the culture and just hating:mjpls::sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

I can respect that. I don't have the energy to keep it up tbh.

:dame: